• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Prince Royce feat. Pitbull - Back It Up (Max Martin)

Started by uberweiss, April 25, 2015, 05:15:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

j.fco.morales

turnaround

Qobuz

Prince Royce, Associated Performer, Main Artist - Pitbull, Associated Performer, Featured Artist - Prince Royce feat. Pitbull, Associated Performer - Ilya Salmanzadeh, Composer, Lyricist - Ilya, Bass, Guitar, Keyboards, Producer, Programmer - Savan Kotecha, Composer, Lyricist - Armando C. Perez, Composer, Lyricist - Noah "Mailbox" Passovoy - Sam Holland, Engineer - Al Burna, Engineer - Serban Ghenea, Mixing Engineer - John Hanes, Mixing Engineer - Tom Coyne, Mastering Engineer

Ilya really does a lot.
And I liked it..

Jules

BAM!

Told you to stop spreading RUMOURS!!!!!  >:(

Quote from: uberweiss on April 25, 2015, 06:27:26 PM
Wtf.
Savan Kotecha hashtags "mxm" when Max is involved in a song, because he isn't on Twitter so Savan can't @ him.
+ the Billboard article.
+ the fact that Ilya and Savan are hardly likely to write a song just by themselves.
Common sense, people.

COMMON SENSE MY A**.  ??? >:(
Rumours!!

j.fco.morales

So much drama for a source about a bad song? Come on.

turnaround

And I liked it..

ShockdioN

I was honest and commented on Ilya's post about this song that the whole "chulo" part suxs lol..

Rebecca

The song is quite good, but not amazing. I'm glad Max wasn't involved.