• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Ciara - Dance Like We're Making Love (Dr. Luke)

Started by uberweiss, April 28, 2015, 04:18:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

uberweiss

http://www.audiomack.com/song/urbane-peeps/dance-like-were-making-love

Written by Luke, Ciara and Theron Thomas, according to Ciara's Twitter (although ASCAP also lists Timothy Thomas & Cirkut).
https://twitter.com/ciara/status/592906312956178434

Lots of Luke across the album's songwriting credits. "Lullaby" (Luke/Cirkut/Ciara/Gamal Lewis/Theron Thomas), "Give Me Love" (Luke/Cirkut/Jacob Kasher/Gamal Lewis/Theron Thomas) and "Kiss & Tell" (Luke/Cirkut/Theron Thomas).

Some Luke affiliates on the album as well, such as Chloe Angelides and A.C.
Album comes out May 4th. Should be good.

B Steady

Quote from: uberweiss on April 28, 2015, 04:18:21 PM
http://www.audiomack.com/song/urbane-peeps/dance-like-were-making-love

Written by Luke, Ciara and Theron Thomas, according to Ciara's Twitter (although ASCAP also lists Timothy Thomas & Cirkut).
https://twitter.com/ciara/status/592906312956178434

Lots of Luke across the album's songwriting credits. "Lullaby" (Luke/Cirkut/Ciara/Gamal Lewis/Theron Thomas), "Give Me Love" (Luke/Cirkut/Jacob Kasher/Gamal Lewis/Theron Thomas) and "Kiss & Tell" (Luke/Cirkut/Theron Thomas).

Some Luke affiliates on the album as well, such as Chloe Angelides and A.C.
Album comes out May 4th. Should be good.

sources for your credits?
wiki says Diane Warren penned a song too! awesome! I Bet is brilliant! I really expect an amazing album!
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

The iTunes file says:

Dance Like We're Making Love
(Ciara Harris, Lukasz Gottwald, Theron Thomas, Timothy Thomas & Henry Walter)

PS: I understand the thing about the sources, but it kind of pisses me off. Every forum member tries to share information about things we all are interested of...

turnaround

Jackie (B.M.F.)      Harmony "HMoney" Samuels, Ciara Harris, Gamal Lewis & Chloe Angelides   
That's How I'm Feelin' (feat. Pitbull & Missy Elliott)      Ester Dean, Jamal Jones, Armando C. Perez, Melissa Elliott & Larry Linn   
Lullaby      Ciara Harris, Lukasz Gottwald, Theron Thomas & Henry Walter   
Dance Like We're Making Love      Ciara Harris, Lukasz Gottwald, Theron Thomas, Timothy Thomas & Henry Walter   
Stuck On You      Harmony "HMoney" Samuels, Edgar "JV" Etienne, Ciara Harris & Theron Thomas   
Fly      RACHEL ASSIL & Jamal Jones   
I Bet      Harmony "HMoney" Samuels, Timothy Thomas, Theron Thomas & Ciara Harris   
Give Me Love      Lukasz Gottwald, J. Kash (Jacob Kasher Hindlin), Theron Thomas & Henry Walter   
Kiss & Tell      Lukasz Gottwald, Theron Thomas & Henry Walter   
All Good      Theron Thomas & Timothy Thomas   
Only One      Ciara Harris, Chloe Angelides, Timothy Thomas & Alexander Castillo Vasquez   
One Woman Army (Intro)      Harmony "HMoney" Samuels   
One Woman Army      Harvey Mason, Jr., Damon Thomas, Ali Tamposi & Livvi Franc   
I Got You      Diane Warren, Harmony "HMoney" Samuels & Ciara Harris   
I Bet (feat. Joe Jonas) [Remix]      Harmony "HMoney" Samuels, Timothy Thomas, Theron Thomas & Ciara Harris   
I Bet (R3hab Remix)      Harmony "HMoney" Samuels, Timothy Thomas, Theron Thomas & Ciara Harris   

Maybe someone is interested in all the credits from iTunes.

Btw - I think it's crucial always to give the source of the credits, as there are too many blogs etc. who do not mention where they have their material from.
And I liked it..

B Steady

Quote from: turnaround on April 28, 2015, 06:25:20 PM
Btw - I think it's crucial always to give the source of the credits, as there are too many blogs etc. who do not mention where they have their material from.

WORD! Don't even understand how José could complain!
but I still don't get where you always take these iTunes credits from!? Where exactly can I find them if I don't buy the songs?
Vila i frid Dag

ShockdioN

Im excited for this:
That's How I'm Feelin' (feat. Pitbull & Missy Elliott)      Ester Dean, Jamal Jones, Armando C. Perez, Melissa Elliott & Larry Linn   

Havent heard a Polow da don track in months :D

B Steady

Quote from: ShockdioN on April 28, 2015, 07:02:22 PM
Im excited for this:
That's How I'm Feelin' (feat. Pitbull & Missy Elliott)      Ester Dean, Jamal Jones, Armando C. Perez, Melissa Elliott & Larry Linn   

Havent heard a Polow da don track in months :D

+ co-written by Ester Dean 8)

a lot of great songwriters on this. I'm ready! and happy that germany will get it on friday already 8)
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

B Steady

Quote from: j.fco.morales on April 28, 2015, 09:29:28 PM
Give Me Love snippet @ Ciara's instagram: https://instagram.com/p/1_pr1zyHiR/

hmmmmm, this style just doesn't fit her in my opinion. she should stick to R&B/soul or maybe also some pop tracks. but not dance-pop :/ at least a good Dr. Luke & CIRKUT production. "funny" how she's only mentioning Dr. Luke all the time
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

Quote from: B Steady on April 28, 2015, 06:56:19 PM
WORD! Don't even understand how José could complain!
but I still don't get where you always take these iTunes credits from!? Where exactly can I find them if I don't buy the songs?

From the actual iTunes files... ;)

And, based on the previews, I'm not that excited about this.
One Woman Army sounds a bit like Turn Up The Music by Chris Brown. Actually, if I remember well, her previous record was named "One Woman Army"... so we can assume the song was shelved.

uberweiss

uberweiss

Kiss & Tell and Dance Like We're Making Love are both just incredible. Really warm yet understated, and total MDMA effect - just really intimate and full of love.

Give Me Love has reaaaaally good verses, and is a nice song, but pretty generic and very dated.

Lullaby is just... awful? Really boring melodies, a 'Dilemma' rip-off, nothing interesting going on. Not often I hear a total Dr. Luke dud. Maybe with more listens...

The rest of the album is basically unlistenable (easily her worst), except "I Bet" and "All Good" which is a really interesting song and a lot of fun. Some nice production ideas going on there.

Dr. Fleischman

Those Dr. Luke's song are just ok. The only one I like is Dance Like We're Making Love. I hate to say this (he's my favorite) but looking at the songs he's worked on recently and compering to those hits he'd made before, I think he can be burnt out. They should get together with Max more often!