• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Joana Pacitti

Started by Unexpected, January 26, 2008, 02:49:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unexpected

I thought I have to make a topic about this amazing singer , first time I knew her was from Her song for the Bratz Soundtrack Out From Under which became my 2007 favorite song , She released an album in 2006 called This crazy life

And two Singles
Let it slide

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxTTEjTHvKU

And
Screaming Infidelities
((but no video was made))
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKv_L08KCpk

She Toured with Alot of artisr  Sheryl Crow And Nick Lachey  and many other

and back in november she released a blog through her official Myspace saying she's no longer with her record label and she uploaded two songs one of them called Truly Amazing which she said was one of the closest songs to her heart ,

And Ofcourse most of you on the Cheiron fourm Know Out from Under Which was Produced by: Arnthor , Savan and Rami ,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfKS4mjaUlQ&feature=related

And this is great song by her which was featured on Legally Blonde OST

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ebl3li9ilc0&feature=related

And there're rumors going about she has worked with Max and arnther on a song called Hips n lips , but personally I haven't heared anything about it , so I hope we post her news on this topic

Some Pictures

Feelgoodlies

I absoultely LOVED Out From Under and can't wait for that other track Hips and Lips which is rumored to be produced by Max.

*Sabine*

Same here, i LOVED the song and advise it to yall!!
I hope that song with ehr and max is not a rumour cause it will be a bomb!! :D

Out

Beautiful voice! Didn't hear anything about her before.

Unexpected

Hey , Yesterday I was going through Youtube , and I watched American Idol S8 COMMERCIAL , , AND i THOUGHT i SAW WRONG , BUT LOOKED FOR IT , AND yes JOANNA has casted for this new s. and it seems like she's already been accept to go to the hollywood round  ;D , anyways here's the video for the commercial she appears at the beginning

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxtWyAXjXBo

OMG I hope she wins this , she really deserve it , and also hopes she finally got her big break

nshinnosuke

with a voice like that , she could easily get through the top 36 this season...I think she sounds best on Let it Slide especially during the last parts of the song...But a lot of people are considering her as a 'plant' and she has gained a lot of haters like Carly Smithson was last year..hope she wins...We need another female winner with the whole package,she has what it takes.

*Sabine*

She's a signed artist who has already released a lot of material, how can she enter Idol? Uually it's for unestablished artists, i think it's weird. OK she must want the show to help her make it international but still... Anyways, of course I'm happy,it's gonna be a golden opportunity for her to get more known worldwide!

Unexpected

Quote from: *Sabine* on December 24, 2008, 03:22:40 PM
She's a signed artist who has already released a lot of material, how can she enter Idol? Uually it's for unestablished artists, i think it's weird. OK she must want the show to help her make it international but still... Anyways, of course I'm happy,it's gonna be a golden opportunity for her to get more known worldwide!

Actually Right now she's unsigned , PLUS last years winner David Cook , was already having an album of his own , the same case of joanna , and he won , I hope the best for her she's already my favorite this s. ;D

*Sabine*

Oh ok, didn't her previous deal was finished. When is the new season starting? She also is my favourite, even before seeing the other contestants!  :P

Feelgoodlies

I don't think David's album was as known as Joanna, she was featured in some famous soundtracks as well, she also has a video for the song Let It Slide, well, and I really really love her "Out From Under", I knew her since then, it was a great coincedence, now that Britney covered her song I guess this will help her a lot!

And Idol starts in March I guess...

Unexpected

The pre-recorded casting episodes starts January 18th or 19th , Live shows will follow

*Sabine*

Ok it starts soon then, cool! Yes, having a cover by Brit will definitely help, without counting that this song may be a single by the month of March!

Alex Martin

She has a beautiful voice,not like the "our"Sabine :D

nshinnosuke

I just listened to her album and can't deny the fact that I love it...4th of July is a very beautiful ballad..is it a cover ?? It's co-written by Fergie and a fellow ex-member of Wild Orchid..Joanna needs a spotlight on American Idol and definitely has to win,she's a very talented girl but she has failed for many times in her life,she was fired from Annie during her childhood and got dropped by record labels..This time it's  the time for her to shine !! I'm worried that she might not make it to the top 12 (assuming this season they'll have a top 36 instead of the usual top 24,it's getting tougher during this round week to week to survive eliminations) but this year there is also a wild card for a contestant to be chosen by the judges and Kara should love her...She has worked with not-so-great singers (Hilary,Lindsay,Ashlee,etc.) and why not Joanna?? I really want Joanna to get a better career,she's already 24 now..Katy Perry had experienced failures and got dropped by record labels in her past but finally after the long awaitment no she's a worldwide star at the age of 24...The same thing should happen to Joanna,please

nshinnosuke

SHOCKING NEWS : Joanna got disqualified from American Idol...I feel very bad for her,I feel so disgusted and I'm DONE with Idol this season !!!!!  I'm gonna cry all night long....She's my#1 on Idol and now she's gone???WTF