• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Joana Pacitti

Started by Unexpected, January 26, 2008, 02:49:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Sabine*

HAHA they are so dumb! I'm disgusted too! She's defintiely MUCH better than Kelly Clarkson. One more proof that life is A LOT about luck and very unfair to some people.
I wish Britney released Out From Under as a 4th single, which can only give hype to her..
Poor Joana, I really feel bad for her.

Unexpected

I'm so done with this show now , I hate you Simon, paula, kara, randy and simon again, I hate Fox network, I hate the whole staff of AI

Feelgoodlies

Who said that?! As I read she made it to the top 36, I am totally confused guys now!

Feelgoodlies

This is her when she's been told she made the top 36:

She got mysteriuosly rid of, there is no official staement from Fox yet.

Alex Martin

Kelly Clarkson is the special one american idol.

Johanna go home!!!!

*Sabine*

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on February 12, 2009, 01:36:29 PM

Ohh...now she must be crying for good  :( She's so talented, her voice is crystal clear, so emotional, I'm so angry at the production of American Idol, they totally suck!!!

And Alex, you will say you are kidding and maybe you really are but such hard comments are not really accurate..

Remember Kelly Clarkson was not so successful before Since U Been Gone. I'm sure that without this song, she would be forgotten now. Kelly has a very good voice when she 'yells', she sure has vocal abilities but for me, Joanna is another level.

nshinnosuke

Joanna's disqualification could be a sign of something...maybe Out From Under will be Britney's next single and that's why?I heard she got DQed because of her relationship with the 19Management...but why now???If they really don't want her in the top36,they shouldn't let her audition and go through hollywood weeks...It might be the producer's plan,but it's like an assault to her..I wonder if she's alright now....and she's related to Kara too...her boyfriend's band sings a song written by Kara Dioguardi...hopefully she'll get signed by a new label soon..(Jive??) the probability of seeing her working with Kara in the future is pretty high...but still,AMERICAN IDOL IS OVER FOR ME !!!! Last season's contestants were professionals too including the overrated David Archuleta,David Cook,Carly Smithson,Kristy Lee Cook,Michael Johns and Brooke White..this is so unfair...especially Archuleta (don't know why but seriously I dislike this guy), he already won Star Search and I remember a video shows him singing in front of Season 1's contestants including Kelly (I love Kelly)...and last year there was a male contestant,I forgot his name..maybe Robbie something...he was a member of the group Boys N Girls United which opened for Britney Spears' tour and he was Britney's ex-boyfriend !!! but he looks very different than how he looks during his days...

Alex Martin

Quote from: *Sabine* on February 12, 2009, 02:18:41 PM
Quote from: Feelgoodlies on February 12, 2009, 01:36:29 PM

Ohh...now she must be crying for good  :( She's so talented, her voice is crystal clear, so emotional, I'm so angry at the production of American Idol, they totally suck!!!

And Alex, you will say you are kidding and maybe you really are but such hard comments are not really accurate..

Remember Kelly Clarkson was mot so successful before Since U Been Gone. I'm sure that without this song, she would be forgotten now. Kelly has a very good voice when she 'yells', she sure has vocal abilities but for me, Joanna is another level.

Joanna is so another levet that she was eliminated.Kelly won!!!!

Like you always said....taste.

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

i really like joana where are hips n lips??? Kelly are nothing without Max.
If you can dream it, you can be it.

nshinnosuke

she wasn't eliminated,she was disqualified after the episode which shows her succesfully making it to the top36 aired....

Alex Martin

Quote from: NIKLAS"NiCkY" on February 12, 2009, 04:50:26 PM
i really like joana where are hips n lips??? Kelly are nothing without Max.

Yes,like britney,bsb,nsync,five and many others......they would be never existed without max's songs.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: nshinnosuke on February 12, 2009, 04:52:38 PM
she wasn't eliminated,she was disqualified after the episode which shows her succesfully making it to the top36 aired....
That what pissed me off, the girl has come a long way, I didn't get it, why disqualify her now?, I just am in a complete shock the whole day, seriously, so what if she knows the producers?, it's not like her voice is terrible and the producers are bribing the judges, she has a great voice, she passed all rounds successfully, because of her voice, and everybody who watched AI won't dare to say otherwise, I just hope this causes more drama, and they put her back, because to any regular watcher that is totally UNFAIR.

And yes I've always thought that David Archuleta is a horrible singer!

Alex Martin

Agree on Archuleta....overestimated....i don't understand his success.

Unexpected

Have to agree with nshinnosuke about why her? some of last years contestants were also signed before AI, Leona was Also Signed before X-Factor, So why disqualify Joanna now, this is totally a double-standards from them,

PS: I really think David Archuleta is a good singer, he has a special tune which makes him sound different and unique.

*Sabine*

Quote from: Alex Martin on February 12, 2009, 05:12:05 PM
Yes,like britney,bsb,nsync,five and many others......they would be never existed without max's songs.

Exactly :)
I'm a Britney fan but I recognize it. Britney wouldn't be nothing, she would be like Christina...