• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Brooke Hogan feat.Flo Rida - Ruff Me Up

Started by Feelgoodlies, July 08, 2009, 04:49:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

I'm sure her name is familiar to you, she is the daughter of the famous wrestler "Hulk Hogan", she's been singing and has already released an albbum in 2006, anyways, this said to be her new single which is a copy and paste of "Womanzer", I loved it, Check here

Raul_esp

omg!! the production is the same!!  :D I think it is produced for the same that produced ''womanizer''

I love the song.

Rebecca

Yeah, it really is a lot like Womanizer, it would make sense if it was produced by the same team. I like it too.