• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Charice - Debut Album

Started by Unexpected, May 08, 2010, 02:14:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unexpected

The first single Pyramid featuring iyazz was produced by Twin (Amazing song), also there's another song by twin in the album also the same song by tedder,  and another song by Jorgen elfsson, and a song by my favorite producer at the moment Didrik Thott, great album, what you think guys! has any one heard it?

Raul_esp

''pyramid'' is great! , has the album leaked already?

Unexpected

Quote from: Raul_esp on May 08, 2010, 02:57:03 PM
''pyramid'' is great! , has the album leaked already?

yup! and really some great songs in it!

Feelgoodlies

The album is really cool. My favourite song on it is "In Love So Deep".

Raul_esp

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on May 08, 2010, 08:14:58 PM

yeah , it's my favourite too , the most cheiron song , the jorgen song is cool too.

maxmartin'sfan

Quote from: Raul_esp on May 08, 2010, 11:34:52 PM
Quote from: Feelgoodlies on May 08, 2010, 08:14:58 PM

yeah , it's my favourite too , the most cheiron song , the jorgen song is cool too.

haha it's my prefer too  :)

Izalightblue

Yes, I totally agree,'' In love so deep'' is the most cheiron song, I love it, one of my favorites this year! ;)