• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Jorgen Elofsson and Kelly Clarkson

Started by Eddie Krommer, August 31, 2011, 02:46:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Krommer

it seems that Jorgen is back with Kelly for a new hit: What doesn't kill you.
I wish her new album features a song by Max.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stronger_%28Kelly_Clarkson_album%29

Feelgoodlies

Oh really I liked it, it was leaked a while back....

It's full title "What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger"

It's pretty Max and Luke ish!

Alex Martin

Unexpected

Love the final version, should've been the comeback single.

Rebecca

I really like the song, I love Jorgen's uptempo's.

turnaround

What a great Jörgen song. Who would have thought he would come back with such a rocky song? Glad to hear from him again and then even making it to the title track of the album basically. Fantastic.
And I liked it..

turnaround

And I liked it..

turnaround

And I liked it..

turnaround

And I liked it..

turnaround

And I liked it..

Out

Best Kelly's single since "Never Again" which means I wasn't so happy about Kelly's single choise almost 5 years.
Dark Side and Honestly next please. Let Me Down and The War Is Over would be good too.
Damn, this album is full of potential great singles. Why did they waste time on Mr. Know It All?

turnaround

"What doesn't kill you" is about to break the Top 10 soonish. It's getting HUGE everywhere I guess. Well done Jörgen!
And I liked it..