• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

The New World Sh*t (My new song - about new world order) Rock

Started by ofgaray, August 01, 2013, 12:08:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ofgaray

Short Link (Soundcloud): http://snd.sc/16dGnrx

It's a protest song about the new world order

TITLE: The New World Sh*t

we are being humiliated
by a handful of stupid handlers
they want to own the world
at the cost of our ignorance and blindness

you have to stand up and fight to live
the new world sh*t must not to keep

let's leave this lethargy
so we can live in peace
we know our time is coming down
let's make them disappear
this scourge is hurting here
please take away these scoundrels now

You crooks, f*ck off!

First they control your mind
as when you tell a baby what is wrong and right
is on you to decide
if you want to live free or with a chip inside

¿have you been asked if you agree?
you ought to claim your rights on the streets
like animals with the mark of the beast
the new world sh*t must not to keep

*I censored some words to not be banned
I hope you like the song

cheironlover

Great Job! No "New World Order!" I can't praise you enough, because I know I will NEVER EVER let them implant me! I'd rather live free and risk being a little unsafe.

cheironlover

Thanks. I could go on and on about just how BADLY most musicians have been hurt and how many if not most of them don't even know or realize it.

ofgaray

sure, we are able to convey important messages through music, but unfortunately most do not and just write the same nonsense as usual. We have lost an important part of rock ... social consciousness.

regards

Joshua

Quote from: cheironlover on September 11, 2013, 07:26:41 AM
Thanks. I could go on and on about just how BADLY most musicians have been hurt and how many if not most of them don't even know or realize it.

I can never separate fact from the usual Illuminati theories... anything in particular you're referring to?