• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

My First Pop Demo - "Had Me One Time" Any good?

Started by Jalado, January 10, 2014, 04:22:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nznexus

Quote from: j.fco.morales on January 18, 2014, 07:00:59 PM
But you don't even recognize when the vocal track doesn't match your instrumental, so I don't know nznexus...

wrong
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

B Steady

Quote from: nznexus on January 18, 2014, 07:18:50 PM
wrong

Well I didn't want to talk about this again but now that I'm reading this .... So you recognized it's off beat but you let well enough alone?
Vila i frid Dag

georg_e

Quote from: j.fco.morales on January 18, 2014, 02:11:17 PM
Feedback it's hurtful, isn't it?
Sometimes it can be hysterical though :-)   I did a focus group once and somebody wrote: "This is the worst song I've ever heard in my entire life, and I'm being nice" :D :D

JJ-13

Good song! Don't like the production at all!
I would produce it differently, but thats taste :)

Rex

The melodies are pretty sticky, great job! but i can hear no difference between the verses and the chorus... And the production, well, it could be better