• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Mohombi - Movin (Feat. Birdman, KMC & Caskey) (REDONE)

Started by ShockdioN, January 17, 2014, 06:09:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShockdioN

a new song by Swedish Mohombi with production from RedOne  8)

turnaround

Please do not post links to filesharing sites. Might get me in big trouble.

Thanks!!
And I liked it..

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

ShockdioN

Quote from: B Steady on January 17, 2014, 06:26:59 PM
Birdman? The rapper? Love him! :D
Quote from: turnaround on January 17, 2014, 06:20:20 PM
Please do not post links to filesharing sites. Might get me in big trouble.

Thanks!!

yikes, I didnt know, sorry.

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

turnaround

Movin' (feat. Caskey, Birdman & KMC)      MOHOMBI MOUPONDO, Brian Williams, Caskey Brandon, Alex Papaconstantinou, Haiji Bilal, Nadir Khayat, Bjorn Ljupstrom, Achraf Jannusi & Charles Ken Marlon   
Just Like That      Gorres & Salmanzadeh   
Universe      Ivar Lisinski, Mhina, Jones & MOHOMBI MOUPONDO   
Save Me      MOHOMBI MOUPONDO, Salmanzadeh & Gorres   
Turn It Up      MOHOMBI MOUPONDO, Papadimas & Franzen   
Lose It      Ninos Hanna, MOHOMBI MOUPONDO, Papadimas & Moore   
Real Love      Papadimas   
Dreamers      Salmanzadeh, Brown, Duguid, Fridenberg & Martel   
The Sound      Ivar Lisinski, Franzen, Papadimas, MOHOMBI MOUPONDO & Robert Hanna   
Summertime      Papadimas & Jarly   
Grow Old With You      Gorres, Salmanzadeh, MOHOMBI MOUPONDO, Robert Hanna, Ninos Hanna & Geneva   
End of the Day      Franzen, Papadimas, Ninos Hanna, Ionngren, Skod & MOHOMBI MOUPONDO   
Maraca      Nadir Khayat, MOHOMBI MOUPONDO, Geraldo Sandell & Jimmy Thornfeldt   

Album out in Japan.
And I liked it..

ETyler

Do you have any contact information for Brian Williams and Caskey Brandon?  We're interested in licensing the song Movin' for an independent film.  Thanks for any info. you can provide!

Eric Tyler
Riviera Films

turnaround

And I liked it..

B Steady

lmao he's really asking for a contact info of Birdman ;D
Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

And I liked it..