• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

RedOne

Started by Raul_esp, November 07, 2008, 12:30:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

Lady gaga is the only one world succes produced by redone or i forgot anybody?

Rebecca

Right, it is only Lady Gaga

Such a shame. The NKOTB/Redone songs are excellent, but NKOTB are a seen to be has-beens, while Lady Gaga is young and a new face.
The Darin songs are great too, but he's not American so it's hard to break worldwide.

I don't think BSB are going to sell millions of albums like back in the old days just because of Redone, it will just be the same group of fans who buy BSB.

As we already know it's not the quality of songs that count but the image, oh well.

Poptasticuk

Apart from Lady GaGa, he has had international success with Enrique & Ciara's duet, and I think the Sean Kingston song, Fire Burning, could be the next international hit.

Khan9898

i think this time around since there record label is going out there and getting them the hottest producers they will push the song this time unlike last album...i think the NKOTB songs by RedOne are better than Lady GaGa's...oh yeah and the guys are also going to be working with a guy called Jaylien 2010 for a few songs..he produced the song Beautiful by Akon with Kardinal Offshall and Colby O Donis

Alex Martin

Quote from: Khan9898 on June 17, 2009, 04:59:41 PM
i think this time around since there record label is going out there and getting them the hottest producers they will push the song this time unlike last album...i think the NKOTB songs by RedOne are better than Lady GaGa's...oh yeah and the guys are also going to be working with a guy called Jaylien 2010 for a few songs..he produced the song Beautiful by Akon with Kardinal Offshall and Colby O Donis

Agree.The song FULL SERVICE is amazing!!!!!!

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Khan9898 on June 17, 2009, 04:59:41 PM
"Beautiful" is just awful!

Btw as poptastic said, RedOne's song for "Seasn Kingston" will apparently be the next big thing, it is really doing well in the US chart, besides, I like it!

Raul_esp

Alex Martin

Yeah really great song.Is written by RED?

Rebecca

the Little Boots song is really good

I don't mind the Sean Kington song "Fire Burning" either, much better than "Beautiful"!

Raul_esp

maxmartin'sfan

Alex Martin

ANother copy/paste era  ;D

Song great!!!!

maxmartin'sfan

*Sabine*

I only the chorus of American cowboy. Generally, Flipsyde's song is better.
Thanks for introducing us to these songs.