• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Andreas Carlsson - Musical

Started by LJ, August 03, 2007, 02:39:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

WHAT ABOUT THIS NEWS!
The DANDY project will be a musical over the world in 2008....
it´s gone be fantastic....He is the man  :P

and jörgen hoho
If you can dream it, you can be it.

LJ

Quote from: "Linda"
Quote from: "LJ"
It's me Linda btw... but I couldn't have that name since it was taken :)

lol... looks like I got there first ...  :D

haha yeah.. but I forgive you 'cause I like Irish people ;)

turnaround

A muscial  :D

WOW, Fantastic!
And I liked it..

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

okey !! Here we got one of the biggest and best songwriter of the world Andreas Carlsson with amazing hits....Here are the news, He have worked with big names on a solo project called DANDY..He sing/wrote/produce the songs,,and in 2008 this project dandy gone be a musical over the world....yes you knew that guy that wrote the songs byebyebuy,it´s gone be me,i want it that way,.do you remeber...ok so you dont understand my point

My thoughts about this......Where are everybody..ok shayne ward,lesley roy,enrique, delta,celine and westlife excuse me.....

THIS IS THE BIG NEWS THIS YEAR...everybody who loves cheiron and everything around it....This is what everybody should talk about..Don´t forget that it´s not only max martin that have made all the hits by himself...i must say that more stars to carlsson/lundin/elofsson and Rami....  www.dandyworld.com           www.andreascarlsson.com

oops i did it  :lol:

turnaround

Hehe, thanks for sharing!

This is really exciting, the musical will be fantastic no doubt!

The first musical I am really interested, is it about his life?

Roll on!!
And I liked it..

Rebecca

wow, a musical, sounds ambitious!
ooh, i hope it comes to Australia, so many people miss us.

will Andreas star in the musical? or is he just behind the scenes?

how did you know this news Nicky?

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: "Rebecca"wow, a musical, sounds ambitious!
ooh, i hope it comes to Australia, so many people miss us.

will Andreas star in the musical? or is he just behind the scenes?

how did you know this news Nicky?

hello rebecca this is fantastic news...I dont know if andreas are in the musical or behind.......I ask Andreas about all this.. i got a answer he seams to be a really nice guy.... more info soon..

*Sabine*

has anybody found a precise date when the musical is gonna be released? Anyways, i hope it'll have a huge success (and not only in Sweden of course) so that we have a LOT of Andreas all around! :D

Alex Martin

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Here is 2 songs from the uppcoming Dandy musical next year..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxDpVUJ4-g4&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-MSFa2eY4Y&feature=related
This song andreas did a performance at the idol show yesterday, i think we can hear Heribe in it  :)

Rebecca

Interesting. Because You Lied is quite good. Unfortunately the 2nd Dandy song isn't working for me and for some reason I can't seem to watch the Idol performance, it's too slow for me and doesn't play.

PG

Does anyone know if this is every going to come out?  I'm guessing not, or we'd have heard more.

I found a bunch of these songs the other day--very hedonistic lyrics.  Truth be told, I don't know that there's anything I enjoy more than "Tic Toc (Dandy Time)" and "Because You Lied," but I'd be interested to see how it was all connected in terms of narrative.

Izalightblue

Hey, PG!! If you check www.andreascarlsson.se, you'll see more info on Dandy's musical. By what Andreas has written on his blog, I guess the musical is going to be released later this year or early 2011.

PG

Thanks for the info, Izalightblue! I've been looking at his blog since you wrote about it, but I guess I haven't read all of it yet :)  Even early 2011 is not too long to wait, so that's good news.  Not that I'll be able to see it in the near future anyway, since it will probably be in Sweden to begin with ;) but hopefully there will be reviews.