• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Katy Perry - PRISM - Unconditionally, ROAR

Started by Rebecca, April 15, 2008, 01:04:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Tiiger on May 18, 2008, 02:41:34 PM
What on earth is "bad" and "sexual" with the lyrics to "I Kissed a Girl"?  ???
mmmm,as far as I know Kissing is a "fore-play" of any couple who tend to have sexual relationship!!
Dont you think there are better things in life to be sung about?!

anyway the song is currently at # 14 on US iTunes.

Tiiger

*LMAO*

98% of all Max's songs are about love.
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Prime

Kissing = foreplay?!   ROFL
I really don't understand the problem with these lyrics. It's not the first Max song with "sexual" content (what do you think is u + ur hand about?!?) and the idea for the lyrics is awesome. It's perfect to sell a song, it's catchy but not really nasty.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Prime on May 20, 2008, 09:14:18 AM
Kissing = foreplay?!   ROFL
I really don't understand the problem with these lyrics. It's not the first Max song with "sexual" content (what do you think is u + ur hand about?!?) and the idea for the lyrics is awesome. It's perfect to sell a song, it's catchy but not really nasty.
Yes kissing is a foreplay why are u ROFL?...google it or do something if u dont know that yet...I should ROFL at ya and your thoughts!!,well I letcha understand what's wrong with the lyrics,*scream at the top of my lungs*THEY ARE EXPLICIT....SEXUAL!!!

for me what matters the most is a great quality of lyrics not crappy lyrics to sell a song.

Btw I liked the song because it has that kind of his pop/rock flava!!
Tiiger
*LMAO*

98% of all Max's songs are about love.
That's why I lfell in love with the emotional part of him.

Raul_esp

I dont care the lyrics when the melody is tooo good , its other pop rock song of max martin

Feelgoodlies

It's currently at # 13 on US iTunes,I predict a huge jump in next week's BB Hot 100,and I actually wonder what will the video be like!!

Alex Martin

As long as you love me or shape of my heart vs. I kiss a girl............like lirics

No competition for me.

Old max is better than new max...........always speak about lirics.

BTW the lirics of the song UNBEAUTIFUL by Leslie roy are really emotionally.

Tiiger

I feel sorry for you who haven't been kissed...
Just the way you are
My love's never far
I will hear you call

Tiiger

Katy has also worked with Andreas Carlsson for the album.
3. "Waking Up In Vegas" - Andreas Carlsson, Desmond Child, Katy Perry

Hurrah!
Just the way you are
My love's never far
I will hear you call

ahmed

Quote from: Alex Martin on May 20, 2008, 10:07:16 PM

Old max is better than new max

agree with you Alex.

seems the new max will use this dirty way to make hits using these explicit sexual lyrics which became the easiest and cheapest way to make a hit song in America.

Alex Martin

Quote from: ahmed on May 21, 2008, 07:37:39 PM
Quote from: Alex Martin on May 20, 2008, 10:07:16 PM

Old max is better than new max

agree with you Alex.

seems the new max will use this dirty way to make hits using these explicit sexual lyrics which became the easiest and cheapest way to make a hit song in America.

Right said Ahmed!!!

Tiiger

*** *** *** ****** *****!
Just the way you are
My love's never far
I will hear you call

Raul_esp

it is a pity , but the music is very wrong nowdays

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Tiiger on May 21, 2008, 08:44:57 PM
*** *** *** ****** *****!
Your Keyboard needs to be repaired I guess.

The song is currently at # 40 on the US Billboard Hot 100,and it is # 8 on US iTunes.

I watched the video and one word could really describe it [[BAAAAAAD]],it has been removed from YouTube due to Copy Right Material.

turnaround

And I liked it..