• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Rami/Savan Interview

Started by gm33, July 20, 2020, 11:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarshallHolland

Quote from: bugmenot on April 06, 2021, 10:00:27 PM
Shellback is off for 8th year... 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021... I'm waiting for them with Martin to write ten albums a year again.
Shellback has been taking things easy for a few years for mental health reasons. He used to overwork himself, so he only works on a few things a year now. (According to an interview)

j.fco.morales

[spotify]https://open.spotify.com/track/2ucxgtfCJ6IBZYz0fReLND?si=Hj7raqV0T9K8O5X5YUzcpw[/spotify]

I don't know where to post this because I think we don't need a thread for one song.

Written by Golden Landis Von Jones, Omer Fedi, Rami Yacoub, Billy Walsh & Ilya Salmanzadeh.
Produced by Ilya & Omer Fedi.

Snipes3000

And to add to the info on the song Don't Sleep: published by Columbia, Universal, and - most importantly - MXM Music.
Hi, I'm Luke and I'm sitting on my throne! Oh, and have you noticed that Denniz PoP songs are extremely hooky?

j.fco.morales

Quote from: Snipes3000 on April 11, 2021, 03:24:42 PM
And to add to the info on the song Don't Sleep: published by Columbia, Universal, and - most importantly - MXM Music.

All the Wolf Cousins are published by MXM.

co183

Hey, does anyone still have their notes from this Rami/Savan interview on the Chalk app?

nanofives

Sent you the link!

co183

Much appreciated! Looking forward to reading through this

Dagge

Quote from: MarshallHolland on April 10, 2021, 06:54:08 AM
Shellback has been taking things easy for a few years for mental health reasons. He used to overwork himself, so he only works on a few things a year now. (According to an interview)

Frankly I dont see how he would be overworked, he wasn't that successful after all. I guess he struggles with composing hits, it is not easy task to compete with Max's talent.

bugmenot

Being burnt-out has little to do with being successful, although it is an interesting point to call Shellback unsuccessful. Shellback used to sit in studio 7 days a week which is an extremely wrong amount of physical inactivity for any profession.

nanofives

Quote from: Dagge on April 01, 2022, 12:01:34 AM
Frankly I dont see how he would be overworked, he wasn't that successful after all. I guess he struggles with composing hits, it is not easy task to compete with Max's talent.

This is such an unfortunate comment in a lot of ways

Wolf Cousin

@nanofives I would really love to read this interview! Any chance you or somebody else can hook me up with the link?

j.fco.morales

Quote from: nanofives on March 31, 2022, 03:58:09 AM
Sent you the link!

DM'me pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease, I want to see it as well  :o