• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Another guy who worked in Max's studio..

Started by Scott Martin :), March 04, 2009, 01:33:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Axel

you guys keep amazing me. Who needs Sherlock Holmes when we got you?

(*tips hat*)

Tano87

Quote from: Scott Martin :) on March 04, 2009, 01:33:23 AM
Then there was a really beautiful padsound called "PM's pad" on the TR-rack sound module. That sound was programed by Per Magnusson at Cheiron, so it's not really easy to obtain ;)

/j[/size]
Curious to listen to this...

Quote from: cheironlover on June 28, 2010, 06:43:25 AM
OK then, what were the names of the breath-like shakers heard in baby 1 more time, larger than life, oops i did it again, and shape of my heart?
Curious to know the names too but I guess they came from one of the hundreds of cd samples they had.