• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Westlife in the studio with Andreas Carlsson and Desmond Child

Started by NIKLAS"NiCkY", September 02, 2009, 07:46:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Album is out and there is not a single Swedish song on it...

They changed the whole team, no Steve Mac either.

But the album is pretty brilliant.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Where_We_Are
And I liked it..

Alex Martin

Raul_esp

the album is really good , but not great , so much ballads , ''where we are'' , ''how break a heart'' and ''shadows'' are the best.

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

it´s crap why don´t they realese anything with rami,kristian or andreas i don´t understand the recorde company...first BSB and now westlife
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Alex Martin

Maybe lundin and Rami have a low profile on the record company....So strange... :-\

Farooq

to be honest the album is kinda " boring "

no uptempos ?!!

so far i liked Where We Are & Shadows only

Rebecca

Yeah, I thought the snippets sounded a bit boring to me too. I prefer uptempos too. I only like Where We Are.

Yeah, it must be that Rami, Lundin, Andreas have a low profile on the record company. I don't understand why!

Alex Martin

Quote from: Rebecca on November 30, 2009, 10:05:40 AM
Yeah, I thought the snippets sounded a bit boring to me too. I prefer uptempos too. I only like Where We Are.

Yeah, it must be that Rami, Lundin, Andreas have a low profile on the record company. I don't understand why!

Maybe cos they haven't a world hits from the cheiron era.....

Rebecca

True, they haven't had worldwide hits since Cheiron days. oh well. I guess if all they're doing is ballads then it doesn't matter who they work with.