• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Taio Cruz - Believe In Me/Troublemaker (Rami and Carl) and Hangover (Dr Luke)

Started by Khan9898, May 16, 2011, 08:39:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joshua

Quote from: turnaround on November 30, 2011, 12:26:28 PM
I wonder if the similarity is unintentionally? Hardly can't believe it though.

The time has come, Max has to sue Rami for stealing his melodies ;)

Hahaha... oh no, imagine if it came to that!

Khan9898

If anything the melody to World in Our Hands sounds exactly the same as One Direction's new single "One Thing". You'll forget about the Britney song.

Axel

World in our hands is great...

BUT...

isn't it all getting a bit old with the dry guitars in the opening? I mean.. hello? .... Pink did that in "It's all your fault" on the Funhouse album back in what... 2008?

I really really wonder what the next trend will be. We're done with the whistling melodies ("Moves like Jagger", "I wanna go", etc) ... what's next?

I'm betting on full-on dubstep in a song... not just a part of a song like in Till the World Ends... but a full track, in dubstep, coupled with a great melody. Mark my words.

-Axel

Raul_esp

Quote from: Axel on November 30, 2011, 11:29:15 PM

I'm betting on full-on dubstep in a song... not just a part of a song like in Till the World Ends... but a full track, in dubstep, coupled with a great melody. Mark my words.

-Axel

I think the same , it's the next sound.

Joshua

Quote from: Raul_esp on November 30, 2011, 11:41:45 PM
Quote from: Axel on November 30, 2011, 11:29:15 PM

-Axel

I think the same , it's the next sound.

You're probably right... seeings they've kinda set that up with Femme Fatale. I can't wait to see what Max does after that though. Going to listen to the One Direction track now...

georg_e

I completely loved the dubstep bridge in "Hold it Against Me", (I didn't even know what dubstep was, I just thought it was great and creative the way they did that!) but to me it's a sound that gets very tiresome fast when it's used in a whole song, like on that "Wild Heart" song by Sabi.......I feel like it's way too thick and busy....just my opinion on it :)

Joshua

Quote from: georg_e on December 01, 2011, 06:58:34 PM
I completely loved the dubstep bridge in "Hold it Against Me", (I didn't even know what dubstep was, I just thought it was great and creative the way they did that!) but to me it's a sound that gets very tiresome fast when it's used in a whole song, like on that "Wild Heart" song by Sabi.......I feel like it's way too thick and busy....just my opinion on it :)

Yeah I get a little tired of the half tempo vibe of dubstep after listening to too much of it, but in small doses I love it, especially incorporated into a dance/pop track like Max & Luke have done. The thing I'm not digging about their current style is the whole not building the chorus up until the end of the song thing... like in Hold It Against Me. The last chorus is amazing, but it comes and goes in a flash and leaves me feeling like things are just getting started.