• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Taylor Swift – "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" (Max, Shellback)

Started by turnaround, August 14, 2012, 10:34:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gm33

Amazing! Taylor sounds so different (neither good or bad way). She's always just worked with Nate Chapman.   Max is a genius working with vocals!
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

Feelgoodlies

I have to admit that Max has delivered this time around, I mean this doesn't sound like anything he did recently, too bad it had to be with Taylor though!

Nils Holmgren

I was also very surprised, that Max and Shellback wrote
"We are never ever getting back together"!! It sounded
very American to me(surely because Taylor co-wrote the
song), but I loved it from the beginning!!

turnaround

Hi Nils, welcome.
And great to have another Jörgen fan on board? :D

What's your favourite song?

And I think Taylor sounds a bit like Avril in the new songs. It's nice she has this mixture now. Country-ballads, pop-rock songs. I guess the album will be fantastic.     
And I liked it..

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

turnaround

We get another song by Taylor soon. She should release the full thing already :D
And I liked it..

turnaround

Special remix by Lukas Hilbert who worked and maybe got to know Max for the first time while writing and producing the Carly Rae Jepsen song.

http://www.popjustice.com/songs/taylor-swift-we-are-never-ever-etc-etc-hilbert-mix/

Nice version.
And I liked it..

Raul_esp

Quote from: turnaround on October 18, 2012, 01:21:19 PM
Special remix by Lukas Hilbert who worked and maybe got to know Max for the first time while writing and producing the Carly Rae Jepsen song.

http://www.popjustice.com/songs/taylor-swift-we-are-never-ever-etc-etc-hilbert-mix/

Nice version.

I sounds very cool!

Joshua

Imagine if something like this was released as the radio version... people would be up in arms!

turnaround

And I liked it..