• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Jason Derulo "The Other Side" Ammo (Tattoos with Rami songs)

Started by georg_e, April 19, 2013, 04:40:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

And I liked it..

Axel

This song rules so much. It has so much drive. But it looks like it doesn't do so well on the charts...?

Joshua

Quote from: Axel on July 09, 2013, 11:22:09 AM
This song rules so much. It has so much drive. But it looks like it doesn't do so well on the charts...?

Yeah it's been a bit hit and miss, but number two in the UK and number four here in Aus and in Ireland isn't too bad.

Nice to have you back btw. :)

Axel

thanks. Back from vacation finally. So yes, let's get going. :)

turnaround

Do we get a new single and tracklist? It's about time.
And I liked it..

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

B Steady

I really like how Ammo is "growing". I mean now he did Jessie J's "Wild" and JD's "The Other Side". Both songs are amazing and Ammo is proving that he's able to create hits without Lukasz! Back then he already did some great tunes with Dr. Luke, like We R Who We R, Your Love Is My Drug and E.T.
Vila i frid Dag

B Steady

God the radio stations over here cut that song so horribly!!!

They deleted the 2nd chorus and the bridge. So after the 2nd verse the final chorus comes in. They have no feeling for pop music :(
Vila i frid Dag

B Steady

Quote from: Raul_esp on July 26, 2013, 12:37:23 AM
I dont like it much , so urban for my taste.

hahaha I know I know :D most of y'all won't like it. good thing I love pop AND hiphop :)
Vila i frid Dag

B Steady

I guess you can delete Dr. Luke out of the subject title :P
Vila i frid Dag

Axel

Btw, The Other Side seems to be climbing in the US now. I think it's ranking 18th now or so on Billboard. That ain't too shabby!?

turnaround

1. The Other Side
2. Talk Dirty (Feat. 2 Chainz)
3. Marry Me
4. Tattoo
5. Trumpets
6. Vertigo (Feat. Jordin Sparks)
7. Fire (Feat. Pitbull)
8. Side Fx (Feat. The Game)
9. Stupid Love
10. With The Lights On
11. Rest Of Our Life

Apparently the tracklist.

At least REST OF YOUR LIFE is on it.
And I liked it..

turnaround

"Marry me" is the new single (?!)

It's pretty cool and by a talented guy called Jonas Jeberg

Writer(s)   Jason Desrouleaux, Jonas Jeberg, "Hookman" Marlin Bonds, Andy Marvel

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marry_Me_(Jason_Derulo_song)
And I liked it..