• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Jason Derulo "The Other Side" Ammo (Tattoos with Rami songs)

Started by georg_e, April 19, 2013, 04:40:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joshua

"Talk Dirty" debuted at #1 here last week, radio are playing it like crazy. It got knocked down a spot this week by Katy though.

B Steady

Yeah he's pretty succesful in Australia :)

Btw TOS just went platinum in the USA!!! Congrats, Ammo!

I don't know why Jason Derulo isn't an album seller. Especially "Future History" was an amazing album!!!
Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

"Marry me" grew so much on me. I really love it. It has a bit of Shayne Ward.

Very sweet lyrics and beautifully sung. He can sing very high and it still sounds fantastic. I'm sold, can't wait for the new songs.
And I liked it..

Jules

Anyone know what the 3 bonus tracks of the Deluxe Edition are?
Maybe another of the Rami songs?

turnaround

Searched so hard but didn't find any information on these yet.

I don't like all these pre-order albums on iTunes with no tracklisting.
And I liked it..

Jules

Wikipedia:
QuoteDeluxe Edition bonus tracks

12. "Love Before I Die"
13. "Perfect Timing"
14. "The Other Side (Acoustic)"

turnaround

And I liked it..

turnaround

"Rest of your life" can be streamed here among the other songs.

http://www.myvideo.de/channel/jason-derulo

Very big chorus and some catchy gimmicks in the production.

Also the rest of the album is fab. "Vertigo" - duet with Jordin Sparks has beautiful highlights.
And I liked it..

Raul_esp

''Stupid love'' is by RedOne and it's so Catchy , I love it , This , ''Rest of your life'' and ''The other side'' are the best for me.

turnaround

Jason DeRulo, Main Artist, Lead Vocals - Carl Falk, Background Vocals, Engineer, Guitar, Keyboards, Producer, Programmer - Frank Harris, Executive Producer - Jason Desrouleaux, Executive Producer - John Hanes, Mixing Engineer - Kristoffer Fogelmark, Background Vocals - Rami Yacoub, Bass, Engineer, Keyboards, Producer, Programmer - Serban Ghenea, Mixer - Tom Coyne, Masterer - Wayne Hector - Copyright : 2013 Warner Bros. Records Inc
And I liked it..

B Steady

For some reason the deluxe edition comes out later than the standard edition ???

So I gotta wait with my purchase ...
Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

Weird release strategy.

The bonus-tracks are up to listen on iTunes UK.

Both are ok, I am interested to know who produced these.
And I liked it..

B Steady

just got my copy

really an amazing album. only 11 songs but they're all at least good! no need to skip :D
Vila i frid Dag

B Steady

was quick indeed since I ordered it only 2 days ago

it was on planet earth
Vila i frid Dag