• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Hilary Duff next single by Carl, Savan, and Kristian

Started by turnaround, May 11, 2014, 11:29:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

j.fco.morales

Polarmachine

You can really hear the Falk/savan touch to it with guitar and poppy drums but the production is not interesting enough and the melodies is far from infectious to me atleast. and I'm no fan of the male choir singing those backing vocals. Sounds unnatural. it got that typical Ilya snare pattern in the pre chorus. just like in problem and bang bang, haha I'm tired of it now. 

uberweiss

Y'all are a MESS. Not infectious? I can barely comprehend! KEEP LISTENING.  :) But then again I really am a slave to this folk-pop production. The banjos and the background chants kill me. The melodies are so beautiful to me.

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

Rebecca

I like the song, but it doesn't stick in my head.

turnaround

QuoteHilary Duff, Associated Performer, Composer, Lyricist, Main Artist, Associated Performer, Composer, Lyricist - Kristian Lundin, Composer, Editor, Lyricist, Other, Producer - Savan Kotecha, Composer, Lyricist - Carl Falk, Composer, Guitar, Lyricist, Other, Producer - Cory Bice, Engineer - Serban Ghenea, Mixing Engineer - John Hanes, Engineer
And I liked it..

Feelgoodlies

I liked it, it indeed is nothing new, but it's very catchy! It's a cross between Tayor and Avril actually!

turnaround

And I liked it..

maxmartin'sfan

I love it!!!!! And I love the male back vocals!! AWESOME!

j.fco.morales

I still don't get it.

I think it's her thin voice that ruins it.

melodicmoonlight

it actually almost reminds me of something on Shania Twain's "Up!" album. the male background singers, the melody, verse lyrics, southern/folk vibe.

the song is cute. nothing amazing but it's not bad

Khan9898

Sounds like a One Direction rejected altered for Hilary Duff

gm33

Any have more info on Hilary? She's posted a bunch of Instagram photos over the last few days saying she's in the recording studio in Sweden :D and one with tove love http://popcrush.com/hilary-duff-tove-collaborating-photos/
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012