• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Linda Sundblad "2 all my girls" Martin/Kronlund

Started by NIKLAS"NiCkY", September 20, 2009, 09:25:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Linda Sundblads new single in sweden "2 all my girls" written by Max Martin/Alexander Kronlund and Linda Sundblad..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KluBacnrUfM
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Riley

The electro sounds, lead line, beat and bass is nice in the verses but the hookline is weak and is getting washed out by the cymbals, I think it's cymbals? Unfortunately the singer doesn't have a voice.   
I am a huge cheiron fan from the beginning back in the 90's. For years and years I literally lived and breathed nothing but cheiron. Being around so much inspiration I learnt to make my own music which is Retro 80's/90's dance pop songs and ballads. You can check them out at my myspace and it would be cool to get your feedback.

Poptasticuk

Actually, Linda has a perfect pop voice, 2 All My Girls just doesn't show it off very well.

Raul_esp

Rebecca

I love it! Linda's great.

gosh, we never heard the rumours for this, so it's a nice surprise.

Alex Martin

Good song but not so great....I prefer TIK  TOK by Kesha.....the best song of 2009!!

Riley

Yeah the verses are quite good but I find the chorus is just not strong enough as in you can hear it coming and it doesn't strike out enough I feel. I'm not sure what was meant by a 'perfect pop voice' that's a very big label to put on someone's voice and when I think of a 'perfect pop voice' I think Michael Jackson or Celine Dion and this artist's voice is nowhere in the same league as that, I'm sure everyone would agree. To her credit she appears to be quite poppy but for this song that's about it from me.
I am a huge cheiron fan from the beginning back in the 90's. For years and years I literally lived and breathed nothing but cheiron. Being around so much inspiration I learnt to make my own music which is Retro 80's/90's dance pop songs and ballads. You can check them out at my myspace and it would be cool to get your feedback.

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

tik tok no way its the best song of 2009..  we got some realeses later this year, with carrie underwood, leona lewis, bigger with bsb and many many more..I think the best song this year will be Andreas carlssons book live to win  :) crazy 1 october i will buy it.... "The songs that wrote my life"

Riley

Yeah I heard that Andreas was writing a book and I really like the name ' Live To Win'. So is the official release date october 1st worldwide or just in Sweden? It'd probably be on Amazon so shouldn't make a difference I hope not. I hope he gives his time at cheiron a good few chapters otherwise that could be disappointing, I'd really like to read how he underwent projects with  kristian in the studio writing those hits! That would be amazing to read. But I gotta say the book I've been waiting for all my life is 'Kristian Lundin: How I Made Those Beats ' I pray one day he writes that book!

Feelgoodlies

This is something "La Roux" "a new British singer/group?" would do imo.

I liked the song, it's really catchy, but it is not that perfect.

Poptasticuk

Quote from: Riley on September 21, 2009, 08:45:09 PM
I'm not sure what was meant by a 'perfect pop voice' that's a very big label to put on someone's voice and when I think of a 'perfect pop voice' I think Michael Jackson or Celine Dion and this artist's voice is nowhere in the same league as that, I'm sure everyone would agree.

Linda doesn't have a big voice, but to me a 'perfect pop voice' doesn't need to be big. Instead it needs to sound great on a pop song, and tracks such as Oh Father and Cheat from Linda's last album prove that she does. She's like a Swedish Britney or Kylie, but with a bit more quirky individuality.

Poptasticuk

This book by Andreas, will it be in English? I would expect it to be in Swedish, since there would surely be much more demand for it in Sweden than anywhere else. He's quite well known there now, even with people who don't know much about music, thanks to his role on Idol.

Riley

Michael Jackson or Celine Dion's voice are not just big but there are many vocal elements that make there voices stand out a lot from others. Things such as vocal tone, pitch, harmony, character/accent and range. A big or small voice whatever you prefer would not be good without having all the required vocal elements to make it good. Technically if we compared Linda's vocal elements to that of Michael Jackson or Celine Dion she would score less in every aspect, based on what I heard on the link.

If Andreas wants to market his book in America, Canada, Australia and the UK which are all very big markets of course there needs to be an English version. Besides he spends a lot of his time in L.A. so I'm sure he has publishing deals for it down there. The funny thing is there's probably more swedish people living in America than there are in Sweden.

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

i will buy the book at saturday in gothenburg when andreas are here to sign it, so finally i will meet him =)

Rebecca

oh Nicky, that is so exciting that you can get the book signed!! maybe you'll also be able to get a photo with him?
hopefully this book is in English too