• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Linda Sundblad "2 all my girls" Martin/Kronlund

Started by NIKLAS"NiCkY", September 20, 2009, 09:25:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riley

Nicky do me a favour. When you meet Andreas could you ask him if he got the Demo CD I sent him. It's called 'Riley Koba: Waiting In The Dark'. Thanks buddy I appreciate it. Anything you need from me just ask.

Don't worry Rebecca there will of course be an English version. After all, Andreas's hit songs were all in English weren't they. 
I am a huge cheiron fan from the beginning back in the 90's. For years and years I literally lived and breathed nothing but cheiron. Being around so much inspiration I learnt to make my own music which is Retro 80's/90's dance pop songs and ballads. You can check them out at my myspace and it would be cool to get your feedback.

Poptasticuk

I don't think his songs being in English means that the book will be. Andreas isn't famous in English-speaking countries, so the only people who would buy it (except for us few fans of Swedish songwriters) would be people who were looking to become a pop songwriter, and chances are they'd rather get tips from better-known songwriters than Andreas.

Riley

Andreas believe it or not is an internationally acclaimed songwriter and his songs are recognised the world over not just in Sweden. The fact that his major hits are all in English shows that he is truly a global songwriter and it only makes sense that a global songwriter realeases a book to be published internationally for readers worldwide. Furthermore it makes greater business sense for Andreas's book to have an English version given there is a huge english speaking market i.e. America, UK, Australia and Canada and possibly many many fans in these countries. Besides the title is in English 'Live To Win' my darling. Yes musicians like myself would be interested in his knowledge of the Pop business but I have been following his work from the 90's so that's just one reason but definately not the main one and most likely not the main one for many other musicians who are fans of Andreas. Also if someone asked me who would I rather get advice from Elvis or Andreas I would say Andreas because his music has played much more an influence in my life than what the majority would consider as the top or best artists and songwriters even if they are better known. Perhaps we could change the subject now my darling  ;)
I am a huge cheiron fan from the beginning back in the 90's. For years and years I literally lived and breathed nothing but cheiron. Being around so much inspiration I learnt to make my own music which is Retro 80's/90's dance pop songs and ballads. You can check them out at my myspace and it would be cool to get your feedback.

Rebecca

Just quickly, I'm having doubts Andreas's book will be in English, there's no mention on his site it will be in English and I can't find it on Amazon. I suppose it will depend on how sales go in Sweden and be up to the publisher if they want to print it in English. Let's hope so.

Poptasticuk

I'm sure Andreas would like to release his book all around the world, but it's just a case of whether there is a market for it. I can't imagine any major publisher would pick it up in any country where he isn't well known. He could go with a small publisher but is it worth translating the book into English for a very small number of readers? I'm only being realistic. Anyway, we shall just have to wait and see. I'd love to be proven wrong as I'm sure it will be a very interesting book.

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Andreas was really nice  :) a read 80 pages first day and it is an amazing book.. did anyone know that it was herbie that gave martin sandberg his name max martin, and that it was David krueger that told denniz pop anbout andreas,
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Out

The song is great but I didn't understand Max' contribution, production? Or he is author?

Izalightblue

The song is nice, but it didn't hit me at first. Hope it will grow on me.

Alex Martin

Rebecca

It's a good song!

Quote from: NIKLAS"NiCkY" on September 27, 2009, 03:41:21 PM
Andreas was really nice  :) a read 80 pages first day and it is an amazing book.. did anyone know that it was herbie that gave martin sandberg his name max martin, and that it was David krueger that told denniz pop anbout andreas,

I'm so glad you're enjoying the book, I didn't know that David Krueger introduced Andreas. I'm sure there are many interesting facts. Did you talk to Andreas? what did you say? what did he say?

nshinnosuke

I still think this is a fantastic song despite it's terrible production (hate the 80s sound) but the chorus is awesome !!! very max-ish and sounds a lot like Pink or Kelly...I wish it were pop/rock...

Feelgoodlies

I would also like to say that the singer is really horrible, she can't sing. She reminds me of Robin!

Poptasticuk

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on October 01, 2009, 01:28:44 PM
I would also like to say that the singer is really horrible, she can't sing. She reminds me of Robin!

I love Robyn, so that's definitely a good thing for me! It always surprises me that people don't seem to like Robyn around here. I see her as one of today's most brilliant popstars.

Raul_esp

Rebecca

Thanks it's a good song.

I noticed on ASCAP that there is a Max/Linda song "Making Out" which I don't think has been released:

MAKING OUT             (Title Code: 880445334)
Writers:
   SANDBERG MARTIN KARL
   SUNDBLAD LINDA CAROLINE

Performers:(none found)