• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Giving Credit to Writers, Producers, Engineers

Started by gm33, September 15, 2012, 06:49:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gm33

Came across this on Facebook. Thought it was a pretty worthy cause.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-campaign-to-credit-performers-producers-and-engineers-on-all-online-music-sevices/367375686629316

About
CREDIT IS DUE! This campaign is to get iTunes, Pandora, similar music services to give credit to Performers, Producers Songwriters, and Engineers. 'Like' this page to show public support for this long overdue issue!

Mission
The goal is to get credits for Performers, Engineers, Songwriters and Producers listed on all songs in ALL music services (like iTunes, Pandora, etc). Users should be able to easily see who created and performed this music while listening so they can discover other music these artists have helped create. The lack of credits also affects ability of music creators to get work. Show your support by 'liking' this page so we can finally make this happen!
Description

This campaign is to get iTunes, Pandora, and other music services to recognize that crediting performers, producers, songwriters and engineers is very much needed. This is good for all, including music fans and the music business.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

Rebecca

This is a great idea. I signed a petition about this a little while ago.

turnaround

Me too, I really want to have all the credits also when buying music digitally.
And I liked it..