• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Avril Lavigne - Rock n Roll (not produced by Max Martin)

Started by turnaround, April 08, 2013, 11:58:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joshua

I like it! Avril in her own right is a good songwriter I think, doesn't matter who she works with, a lot of her songs turn out to be perfect pieces of pop.

Out

Not confirmed yet but by rumours Max and Shellback are back to produce another song for Avril - "Rock N Roll" written by Chad Kroeger, Rickard Goransson, Avril Lavigne, David Hodges, Jacob Hindlin and Peter Svensson.

Axel

Here's to never growing up wasn't all all that successful, am I right? Even though I thought this was about as close as you can get to "Complicated" :-)

turnaround

Weird, maybe same phenomenon as BSB. Pretty radio friendly track but no big impact in the charts.
And I liked it..

J_A24

Avril Lavigne is not relevant anymore in the charts, same thing for BSB. Just look at her, she's close to 30 and still dressing like a 15 year old.

That said, she's a very good songwriter, but in the pop world, it's not only about songs...besides for people like us.

Raul_esp

Quote from: J_A24 on July 17, 2013, 06:52:33 PM
Avril Lavigne is not relevant anymore in the charts, same thing for BSB. Just look at her, she's close to 30 and still dressing like a 15 year old.

That said, she's a very good songwriter, but in the pop world, it's not only about songs...besides for people like us.

''What the hell'' Was #6 In Usa in 2011 that's a good position.

J_A24

Quote from: Raul_esp on July 17, 2013, 11:55:03 PM
''What the hell'' Was #6 In Usa in 2011 that's a good position.

Yeah, but the rest flopped

turnaround

Unlock a snippet of RocknRoll,song co-produced by our Max, as posted before.

http://rocknroll.avrillavigne.com
And I liked it..

B Steady

I want you to rock me ................

sounds indeed like Max Martin!
Vila i frid Dag

AdamKhan

Love this song alot! hope it does well. I think Jacob Kasher was involved again in writing this song with David Hodges.

melodicmoonlight

it doesn't sound quite like a Max Martin production... not clean enough. but that chorus! so soaring and classic Avril.

Raul_esp

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG , AMAZING SONG , Best Max song of the year , THE CHORUS IS AMAZING!

I Feel the Max's magic when I hear this song.

The arrengement Reminds me to : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3J_ywpJsSw

That's great Cause this song is too Amazing.

The king is here Again.  ;D

Raul_esp

Quote from: melodicmoonlight on July 19, 2013, 01:39:45 AM
it doesn't sound quite like a Max Martin production... not clean enough. but that chorus! so soaring and classic Avril.

Not a Max song? Hear this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3J_ywpJsSw

Max did this production in 2005  ;D

melodicmoonlight

where does it say max produced it? it's not confirmed