• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

David Guetta/Flo Rida song

Started by georg_e, September 09, 2010, 06:28:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

georg_e

This song "Club Can't Handle Me"  was Number 2 on the listener request "High Noon Countdown" today, Z100, NY.  ("DyNAmitE"  was at Number 5, and "TEenAge DreAm" at Number 3).  Produced by David Guetta -- I really think it;s the equal to  "DJ Got us Falling" and "Dynamite" as far as one of those flat-out club anthems.  (Actually the verse melody reminds me of "I've Got A Feeling" Bl'ck Eyed Peas").   http://www.myspace.com/officialflo

PS ......didn't even know til I just looked it up that David Guetta did 'I got A Feeling" too...which explains it :-)

Raul_esp

Yeah , it's a great song , David guetta is making great songs lately.

Rebecca

absolutely agree George, I love this song, it's definitely up there with DJ... and Dynamite.

yeah, I've never really liked Black Eyed Peas until "I Got A Feeling"

David Guetta is getting to be somebody to look out for now.

georg_e

Glad you guys liked it -- I literally played it about 10 times in a row yesterday :D     I like the contrast between the kind of romantic, melancholy vibe of the strings and bassline with the typical bragging lyrics of these club songs. Then later I read that the instrumental uses a sample from "Imagine", of all things!!  (don't know if it's an actual 'sample', they called it an "element", meaning the melody of one of the string parts is the same).

maxmartin'sfan

french producers are the best...  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ahah

Rebecca

wow, I think I hear the "Imagine" in it, amazing!