• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Pics of the Writers

Started by turnaround, October 12, 2007, 12:35:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

And I liked it..

ahmed

here are pics of Britney with David Kreuger and  Per Magnusson

Rebecca

thanks, they look really nice

turnaround

Thanks, nice to be remembered on the good times.

Here is a one from last year of Jörgen I think.

Jörgen with Simon Cowell

Jörgen with Il Divo

Jörgen and Delta
And I liked it..

ahmed

i think u can find more pics on jorgen official site and on asideproduction site

Tiiger

I still find it really odd that none of the tracks Jörgen and Delta worked on together made the final cut...  ???
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

ahmed

jorgen wrote a song on britney's third album ''britney'' the song called ''when i found you'' anybody knows who produced it?

turnaround

Yes, it was produced by Swedish producer Peter Kvint.

It's one of my favourite songs of Britney.
And I liked it..

ahmed

Linda

its a pretty song
catchy....

and nice pics ;)

Rebecca

yeah, When I Found You is a nice song

turnaround

Posted this already in the Leona thread :)

David, Leona, Per
And I liked it..

ahmed

they still has britney pics on the wall of the studio,i can see oops album cover and another pic of britney on the wall behind them :)

Feelgoodlies

Max,Kristian,Rami and Andreas while nominated in 8 categories in 1999 grammeis(Rami's myspace)

Linda