• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

The Saturdays - song "White lies" by Rami

Started by turnaround, October 08, 2011, 09:06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Good news:

Rami has a song on The Saturdays' new record "On Your Radar"!

It's called "White Lies". It's written by Ina Wroldsen, Carl Falk, Rami Yacoub

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_Your_Radar_%28album%29

And I liked it..

Rebecca

that is good news, looking forward to hearing it

Unexpected

I already looking forward to their album, so makes me looking for it even more!

Feelgoodlies

Excited to hear it. Cuz I simply like these girls!

turnaround

And I liked it..

turnaround

On I-tunes UK there is now a 1:30 length preview of "White lies", it's a pretty nice up-tempo track.

And it's unlocked on the site above!
And I liked it..

turnaround

Long snippet of "White lies".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=xGiENla_IK4

What a great track!

Can't wait to listen to that in full. What do you think=?
And I liked it..

Raul_esp

Unexpected

I'm really going to wait for the full album, but if anyone heard the Remix of My Heart Takes Over on the EP of the Single which they performed live Here it's so similar to Don't Hold Your Breath so maybe this remix was done by Rami? any idea?

Feelgoodlies

I will choose to wait for my copy as well.

Rebecca

andrea

Quote from: Unexpected on November 11, 2011, 05:12:30 PM
I'm really going to wait for the full album, but if anyone heard the Remix of My Heart Takes Over on the EP of the Single which they performed live Here it's so similar to Don't Hold Your Breath so maybe this remix was done by Rami? any idea?

It's called Rokstone Mix... the only other remix with this name is a remix of Swear it again by Westlife, and it's not made by Rami...

turnaround

And I liked it..