• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

One Direction - New album "Midnight Memories"

Started by turnaround, September 06, 2013, 05:42:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j.fco.morales

I can see the future: two more albums per year, end of contract, split and solo careers of Zayn and Harry Styles...

turnaround

Tracklist
#1 Best Song Ever
#2 Story of My Life
#3 Diana
#4 Midnight Memories
#5 You & I
#6 Don't Forget Where You Belong
#7 Strong
#8 Happily
#9 Right Now
#10 Little Black Dress
#11 Through the Dark
#12 Something Great
#13 Little White Lies
#14 Better Than Words

Deluxe Edition:

#15 Why Dont We Go There ? (Wayne Hector, Claude Kelly, 1D, Stephen Robson)
#16 Does He Know ?
#17 Alive
#18 Half A Heart (Ed Drewett, Lindy Robbins, Steve Robson)

http://a1.mzstatic.com/us/r30/Features4/v4/cf/99/92/cf999295-4961-9747-2612-2d56c6680691/dj.nxvjtygi.1200x1200-75.jpg

And I liked it..

turnaround

Interesting - there was a song leaked a while ago"Can't let her go" but it's NOT on the album.

It's not bad: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urAUtgwMt3Q

Published by MXM

CARLSSON JOHAN JENS ERIK486706221STIM
LORENZ KHRIS 594695291 BMI
MCDONALD MAUREEN ANNE432849348
And I liked it..

Khan9898

3 albums 3 years in a row. Its nice to see that shit hasn't hit the fan yet. NSYNC stopped after 4 albums if you include the Christmas album, and BSB went on a break after 4/5 albums if you include Chapter 1.

I also think that Zayn and Harry at some point will go solo.

Joshua

Quote from: Khan9898 on October 11, 2013, 08:55:18 PM
3 albums 3 years in a row. Its nice to see that shit hasn't hit the fan yet. NSYNC stopped after 4 albums if you include the Christmas album, and BSB went on a break after 4/5 albums if you include Chapter 1.

I also think that Zayn and Harry at some point will go solo.

Yeah agreed on Harry or Zayn (or both) going solo. I'd say the only reason they've managed three albums is because of the rush release schedule, nothing more.

Joshua

Quote from: B Steady on October 11, 2013, 12:44:36 PM
They're slowly but surely - ALLOWED* - to look more mature, right on track.

??? Err, yeah, of course they are, imagine if they were still the same as day one.

Rebecca

B Steady

Quote from: Joshua on October 12, 2013, 10:42:50 AM
??? Err, yeah, of course they are, imagine if they were still the same as day one.

I just meant it's all tactics ...of course they become more mature with the years but the label sure has some concepts how they should grow up
Vila i frid Dag

Khan9898

My opinion, I think the Wanted should be way more popular than One Direction.

Joshua

Quote from: B Steady on October 13, 2013, 02:53:45 AM
I just meant it's all tactics ...of course they become more mature with the years but the label sure has some concepts how they should grow up

Oh I agree, that's why I said they're right on track. Album number three and they're starting to grow up, it's how these things go. But who would have it any other way!?! :D

Khan, The Wanted have really grown on me in the last twelve months, I agree they should be as big if not bigger. I guess having 1D around means they'll never get the younger demographic who buy merchandise on such a huge scale. BSB and 'NSync didn't really have any younger bands to compete with who were as big.

turnaround

And I liked it..

B Steady

These covers aren't worth single posts actually. They're just boring. Unless you're a fangirl ...
Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

I'm more interested in the credits to be honest.

And I liked it..

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag