• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Maratone "Carolinaliar"

Started by NIKLAS"NiCkY", November 28, 2007, 07:44:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

A singer songwriter from Carne's Crossroads South Carolina moves to Laurel Canyon California and meets some of the best song writers and producers in the world and they happen to come from  Sweden. What was created out of that chance encounter is Carolinaliar.  Now based out of Los Angeles and Stockholm this six piece is a hybrid of U2 and the E street\ band infused with vocals in the vein of the Killers, Coldplay and Kean .  The first full length record  is set to be released in early 2008 on Atlantic Records.

Everything is really getting great and crazy! Thank you guys for all the support through out the last years. We just finished a month of Recordings at Conway studios in Hollywood with Producer Max Martin, Tobias Karlsson, Johan Shuster and super engineer Doug Mckeen. These recordings are going to the mix room! I can't wait to play them for you and see what you think.

http://www.myspace.com/carolinaliar
I dont think the songs on his myspace are the new one

This is from his homepage........
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Rebecca

turnaround

"It's not over" is on I-Tunes US, and it's published under Maratone AB.

Here is a tracklisting, but I doubt it gets release in Sweden this week. (Bold are co-written by Max apart from #6)

01: Im Not Over   
02: Coming To Terms   
03: Last Night   
04: Show Me What Im Looking For   
05: Simple Life   
06: All That Sh** Is Gone    Alexander Kronlund
07: California Bound   
08: Done Stealin   
09: Something To Die For   
10: Beautiful World   
11: Better Alone   
12: When You Are Near
And I liked it..

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

thanks turnaround. I think the whole album is a maratone album, and that Max are involved in some way in every track. But i will check that and come back with more info..

turnaround

And I liked it..

Alex Martin

Wow there ara songs written by Mr.Kronlund and Mr. Aldeheim ;)

Really good thing!!!

Alex Martin

ONLY 4 WORDS.........................................

I LOVE THIS ALBUM

Tiiger

Quote from: Alex Martin on May 22, 2008, 01:55:25 PM

I **** THIS ALBUM

You have to edit that. **** is too explicit and sexual for this board, sorry.  :-X
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Alex Martin

Quote from: Tiiger on May 22, 2008, 01:59:37 PM

I **** THIS ALBUM

You have to edit that. **** is too explicit and sexual for this board, sorry.  :-X

NO COMMENT.......

jarle

Quote from: Tiiger on May 22, 2008, 01:59:37 PM

I **** THIS ALBUM

HAHA ;)

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

love is all we need a really great song by Max and Rami...Love is all i feel another great word for Carolinaliar...Love the album and (everybody) they are from sweden ok sorry chad wolf...

Rebecca

good news that this album is great. I haven't listened to any of the snippets, I've ordered the cd from amazon and want the songs to be 'fresh' when I put the cd on!

turnaround

Speaking of "rude" words, in "Last night", co-written by Max, you'll hear a "fucker".  ;)
And I liked it..

Alex Martin

Quote from: turnaround on May 23, 2008, 12:58:09 PM
Speaking of "rude" words, in "Last night", co-written by Max, you'll hear a "fucker".  ;)

Ah ah ah LAST NIGHT is my favourite song of the album ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: Alex Martin on May 23, 2008, 10:57:29 PM
Quote from: turnaround on May 23, 2008, 12:58:09 PM

Ah ah ah LAST NIGHT is my favourite song of the album ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

ME 2  ;D and coming to terms