• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Chloe Angelides - album out 2016

Started by j.fco.morales, December 20, 2015, 07:08:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j.fco.morales

http://www.josepvinaixa.com/blog/chloe-angelides-debut-single/

Chloe Angelides is a Los Angeles-based singer and songwriter. She has written songs for numerous artists and is one of the promising new artists in the States.
She becomes known after collaborationg on international smash "Whip It!" by LunchMoey Lewis and also performing vocals on "Sexy Beaches" for Pitbull and "How Bad You Want It (Oh Yeah)" by Sevyn Streeter.
Angelides is also one of the co-writers of "Jackie (B.M.F.)" by Ciara, "Burnin' Up" by Jessie J, "Say Love" by JoJo, "Get On Your Knees" by Nicki Minaj and Ariana Grande or most recently "Sober" by Selena Gomez for her album "Revival".
She's currently working on her debut studio album, which is expected to be released later next year and the first official single is scheduled to be released in the coming weeks.

J_A24

I'm intrigued, she has a really good voice.

melodicmoonlight

I wonder when she's gonna unleash her single

j.fco.morales

Kemosabe don't have much success with their artists...

nanofives

Kemosabe is a disaster, but their artists are pretty good, I wish R. City and Chloe could get more attention, both songwriting skills are awesome.

j.fco.morales

Quote from: nanofives on May 24, 2016, 02:44:29 AM
Kemosabe is a disaster, but their artists are pretty good, I wish R. City and Chloe could get more attention, both songwriting skills are awesome.

Yep, their roster is really interesting, but they're not placing their artists successfully.
And Luke has contacts... for example: when the Bonnie McKee video dropped, Katy Perry tweeted about it and gave Bonnie lots of YouTube views... but?

melodicmoonlight

yea something is definitely fishy in how they function. it's like they give up if something doesn't break records and skyrocket to #1 right away.

so sad Bonnie's debut was scrapped. Luke produced a couple bops on that one.

nanofives

Max too, Bonnie sang Everything But You several times but the official song never came out.

uberweiss

melodicmoonlight

No sign of a music release from her instagram... three years later and still nothing :-( why did Kesha have to accuse Luke and therefore prevent all this good music from artists from coming out?

j.fco.morales

j.fco.morales

Quote from: getawaydriver on March 09, 2021, 12:42:20 PM
I've been loving her new song produced by the Roommates lately.

[spotify]https://open.spotify.com/track/4mohglKiiMHKOHrB3xKfop?si=805fc77b8060444f[/spotify]

I'm kinda really into the verses but not really feeling the chorus.
And the guitars are cool.