• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

My trip to Stochkolm in 2004 (guy at Cheiron & autograph)

Started by *Sabine*, January 21, 2008, 03:00:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Sabine*

OK!! Here comes my little story as I promised....
In July 2004, my parents decided to go to Sweden.... I was already a big fan by that time and as you can imagine, I was very very excited! I used to know a Swedish guy who lived in Kungsholmen; Cheiron's neighbour in Sth, and was a big admirator of Cheiron too... he gave me info about the studio and the place where it was located exactly. So, on the first day i was there, i took the subway and stopped at the nearest station. I quickly found the studio a little farther down the street. I recognized it easily with its sign "the location" but I was quite surprised at how tiny it looked!!! i imagined that "mythical" place was much bigger. as i grabbed my digicam, a guy came behind me and as he was heading towards the entrance of the studio, he stopped in front of me. he was prolly amazed that someone took a picture....lol he said hi and asked me what i was doing and who i was. i said i was a Cheiron fan, that i love britney and their music so much...he was pretty nice and just introduced himself (i had neevr heard his name before and i can't remember it, plus Swedish accent you know....). all i got is that he was a sound engineer. i asked him if he knew Max. he told me he did but that he didn't see him so often. i handed him a letter in an envelope i had prepared for Max. it was basically a fan letter in which i said  thank you for all the songs he made and where i congratulated him, it was pretty long, like 2 pages. i said it was for Max and asked him if he could give him.... The man didn't seem very enthusiastic so i wasn't very optimistic and i didn't have the courage to ask to enter quickly into the studios (which I would have dreamt of!!!).
so i thanked him,  we just talked rapidly about my trip and the city and i went away...

and guess what??? when i got back in france, 3 weeks later, I went to the letter box ready to check my bills (as usual) and what did i find??....a nice envelope with a beautiful swedish stamp... as i didn't know anybody in sweden, i thought "Oh my looooordy"!! i was totally excited when i opened it, my hands shaking and I found.....a beautiful autograph of max and even one of Rami with a note written my Max! I was so so soooooo happy! happy to have it, but mostly very proud that he read my letter!! i dunno if they get a lot of fan mail but i think my letter moved him for sure! i wish i had kept another copy now, to show you.

I think that Cheiron guy gave him, or at least made someone give him... Because I had actually prepared a second letter (to have more chances :p) that i just put in a letter box at the Maratone address, or at least, the address some swedish fans tought correct... it was in Sodermalm but in a tiny road and the building looked pretty bad, for a studio...i did take a picture of that street though...if anyone is interested!.... By the way, does anyone have more info about Maratone's location here?

Anyways, i hope you enjoyed learning about my swedish "escapade"!! lol
If you have some questions, i'll be glad to answer them!! :D

THE AUTOGRAPH:

Feelgoodlies

Oh do u know that u r a great story-teller...I was gonna ask u to scan that envolope!!..I wanna see his signature actually their signature!!!

*Sabine*

ehheeh thanks!!! :D
I edited several times, had to close the window i was typing in! the teacher is coming behnd me all the time!! grrrrr looool
I'll scan tomorrow dear! ;)

Unexpected

It's really nice to see the locations and talked with someone who knew max and the crew , Hope I can go to Sweden someday , and maybe meet with max himself  ;D

turnaround

Thanks Sabine, what a great report.

So exciting, amazing!

Btw, I think the address of Max restaurant and the studios have been posted here already once.

We should do a "Places you have to visit in Stockholm" tour guide  8)
And I liked it..

Linda

on behalf of all of us, I would like to say...

"you lucky b*tch" :P :P :D

Feelgoodlies

*Sabine*

Hey that's Lucky b*tch!! :P lol

It's not max's restaurant, it's the restaurant where he likes going... You mean the Asiastic restaurant named "East" in Stureplan?

As for the Maratone studiosn theyre supposed to be in Sodermalm, the southern part of Shm, in the street named "Ragvaldsgatan"... This street has some pretty high building with green roofs lol. I wouldn't be surprised it was true cause in a Nck Carter dvd, when he's at Maratone you can see the view by the window and it looks like that! ;)

Rebecca

wow, that story is so great. thanks for sharing Sabine. very exciting for you!

Linda

jarle

Quote from: *Sabine* on January 22, 2008, 11:00:20 AM

It's not max's restaurant, it's the restaurant where he likes going... You mean the Asiastic restaurant named "East" in Stureplan?

As for the Maratone studiosn theyre supposed to be in Sodermalm, the southern part of Shm, in the street named "Ragvaldsgatan"... This street has some pretty high building with green roofs lol. I wouldn't be surprised it was true cause in a Nck Carter dvd, when he's at Maratone you can see the view by the window and it looks like that! ;)

Oook, I'm gonna have to tell you the right spelling of that street ;) Repslagargatan 17 A is the correct adress, it's in Södermalm in Stockholm. (Yes, I do know exactly where, I'll show you any time you come to Sweden. Actually I could show you A Side and basically all other studios too. And where Max lives ;)).

Max does own East, at least a part of it, so does Tom Talomaa :)

turnaround

jarle can one rent you as your personal Cheiron-Stockholm City Guide??  :o

And I liked it..

Linda

Quote from: jarle on January 23, 2008, 09:54:08 PM
Quote from: *Sabine* on January 22, 2008, 11:00:20 AM

And where Max lives ;)).

O.o

jarle

Quote from: turnaround on January 23, 2008, 09:56:00 PM

Haha, hell yeah!

*Sabine*

Quote from: jarle on January 23, 2008, 11:07:34 PM
Quote from: turnaround on January 23, 2008, 09:56:00 PM

Haha, hell yeah!

wow jarle!! you'd be such a great guide! :D thanks for the details!! you'll have to tell me more ONE MORE TIME.....BABY!! looool
you just made me even more eager to come back there!!!

Just edited my first post and added the autograph! ;)