• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Martin involved in the new BSB album?

Started by Vanth, August 07, 2007, 12:39:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vanth

Hello!

I'm new to this forum and i'm from germany.

I wrote an email to cheiron studios because i wanted to know if max martin is producing any songs in the upcoming BSB album.

All i got was: ,,You'll never know..Regards". Well, i was surprised they've even written back. ^^ Kind of honor..

Well, i wonder if anybody of you guys got some news to the new BSB album..The songs circulating in this forum are never cheiron-style..They're even kind of crappy in my eyes.

Would be very sad if the new BSB album got no songs bei cheiron, because their voices are brilliant!

Well so far..

Greetings

PS: Sorry for my fucked up english. :D

Rebecca

Hi Vanthor, welcome to the forum

wow, you got a reply, do you mean from Maratone Studios?
great they replied, even though they didn't give you much of an answer

I don't have much news of the new album, it won't be long until it's released though, I think October.

I know Dan Muckala has worked with them, not too sure of the other songwriters.

turnaround

Hallo Vanthor, yes welcome to the forum!
Hope you like it, another German user, I am glad ;)

Concerning the album, the last information we had was, that there will be not a Max Martin song on it.

There are some information in this thread
http://songwriter.so.ohost.de/viewtopic.php?t=74

I still don't understand why, but who knows what will happen!
And I liked it..

Vanth

Yes i meant from Maratone studios..i just wrote an email to info@maratone.se :D...

And well..they said ,,You'll never know.."  That doesn't mean no. :)

The behavior of max and his studio ist very ridiculous and childish..okay, they're very good producers but very arrogant like they're the popstars not the bsb :D..

And the whole secret crap..maybe it's kind'a trick to dube the fans..

i don't know..i'm bargain for the worst..:(

regards

LJ

Quote from: "Vanth0r"Yes i meant from Maratone studios..i just wrote an email to info@maratone.se :D...

And well..they said ,,You'll never know.."  That doesn't mean no. :)

The behavior of max and his studio ist very ridiculous and childish..okay, they're very good producers but very arrogant like they're the popstars not the bsb :D..

And the whole secret crap..maybe it's kind'a trick to dube the fans..

i don't know..i'm bargain for the worst..:(

regards

Honestly... you're really unknowledge if you call Max Martin ridiculous and childish and he is far from arrogant. What grounds do you even base such ignorant statement from? You seriously upset me by saying that, because it just proves you have no idea what you are talking about. Secondly, it's not Max Martin that reply to your email, and the person that does, has probably no clue. BSB haven't worked with Max Martin. That is 99,99% certainty.

turnaround

Very probably it was just a webmaster or someone else who replied, and he doesn't give out any concrete information about anything business related ;)

Still I am pretty surprised they answered anyway, and the answer is basically a "No", that's how I'd interprete it.
And I liked it..

Vanth

I know that Max didn't answer to my email..It was a guy called Mark..

And not to reply to calls and emails from the BSB who actually made him so famous is kind of childish and arrogant...

And all those secretivenesses about him and his studio is sort of weird in my eyes..

Maybe he isn't arrogant and stuff, but he seems to me, i'm sorry..Official statements from his site would be adequate and fair.

He have to get straigth about his fans. Even when he gets interviewed his answer are very short, mysterious and lazy like he is beware of secrets..

This is my impression..but he'll be the greatest producer to me ever!

Maybe all my impressions are the excrescences of my anger about the new bsb-album without him. :(

Regards

turnaround

Yeah, I can't understand it either, maybe there will be another interview soon which will clear this up.

I haven't seen Max in an interview yet, or read one, so it's hard for me to judge, but I think there is a reason why these guys are in the background of the music scene.

I would still love to hear from them more, Savan luckily writes on boards, it's VERY interesting to hear from their work and the latest news.
And I liked it..

LJ

Well, I can just tell you that you are completely wrong about him. He is not the person you make of him... but I don't feel like sitting here to try to prove you wrong. It just made me sad to see how someone who doesn't know him put an image of him that is so completely wrong.

Rebecca

Vanthor, I think you have a wrong view of Max too I'm sorry. I was disappointed too to hear that Max didn't work with BSB (I think it's pretty certain he didn't), but times change and people move on, Max has already given BSB a lot of hits.

In an interview with Max, I can't remember which one, he is asked why he doesn't do much press and he replies that it's 'not his job'. Which I agree with, it's the job of the artist to promote themselves and the songwriter can choose to stay in the background.

I think it's great that somebody, even the receptionist replied to you. Max and Rami can't reply to everyone personally - they are busy producing.

Tiiger

Maybe they realised they can't write any hits of their own.

I mean, who do they think they are?
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

I think it´s sad if not Martin,Rami or any of the swedish producers are involved in BSB next album...For me BSB are  Max/Rami....they did all the hits and who out there dosen´t want a new shape of my heart or climbing the walls, get another boyfriend, don´t wane lose you???.. I am not sure if i will buy the album if any of the ex cheiron guys not are involved..

just want to say this.....Backstreet boys are Max Martin/Rami, or Max Martin/Rami are BSB

BSB new single is incosolable
If you can dream it, you can be it.

turnaround

That's right!

The other tracks on the album were often just fillers. The Cheiron tracks made them successful!
And I liked it..

Linda

yea I don't think I will be buying the new album because of this ......

its quite sad.. not to have a max/rami song on the new album... I mean after all these years....

Rebecca

it is sad not to have a Max or Rami song on BSB's new album. I would love more than anything to have a new Shape of my Heart or Climbing The Walls or I Still or The Call, but i guess it's not to be.

I will still buy the new BSB album no matter what! i am still a diehard fan of theirs, they are still my favourite singers.

Let's hope that by Max and Rami not writing for BSB, they are saving some awesome songs for other singers.