• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

last.fm - active users wanted

Started by B Steady, August 14, 2020, 10:54:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B Steady

Hi Everyone,

just wanted to ask if we have some active and maybe even passionate last.fm scrobblers in here :)
If so, would you mind sharing your user name?

Thank you in advance and best regards,
benny27_229 :)
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

B Steady

I find it sad that we are in such a small, nerdy music community and a question like mine gets a reaction like yours.
Vila i frid Dag

Snipes3000

What is last.fm about? Perhaps your introduction to it could make me a new member there :)
Hi, I'm Luke and I'm sitting on my throne! Oh, and have you noticed that Denniz PoP songs are extremely hooky?

nanofives

I actually never understood the real purpose of the site, maybe a little explanation could be useful for me too.

B Steady

I'm using last.fm mainly for one purpose: to get the music tracked that I'm listening to. It seems the platform has many other features to offer but I as a passionate and stats-loving music listener just love to see my personal charts and trends growing there. And if you spend a little more time on the different artist, album or song pages, you can discover users with a similar music taste.
If you wanna get a proper imagination of how it works and what's possible in terms of tracking or backtracing, just have a look at my profile for example: https://www.last.fm/user/benny27_229

As you can see, I'm also quite new to that community.
Vila i frid Dag

Snipes3000

Okay. How does the tracking work? I listen music through files on my hard drive, spotify (separate accounts on my desktop and smart phone), deezer (same separating as spotify), youtube and a tv channel. If it isnt adjusted to those 'listening habbits' then it's not the right tracker for me as it will miss too much, and I hear too many things to manually add to the tracking system.
Hi, I'm Luke and I'm sitting on my throne! Oh, and have you noticed that Denniz PoP songs are extremely hooky?

nanofives

https://www.last.fm/user/Nanofives this is my profile, I've just set it up, but unluckily I won't be able to show much since I mostly use Groove Music Player on Windows 10 which doesn't support scrobbling. I use Spotify just to find new music and listen to the music before I download it.

j.fco.morales

I still use Winamp, iTunes sounds sh*tty.

I was a last.fm user like 10 years ago...