• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

WESTLIFE NEW ALBUM // JÖRGEN RAMI MARATONE ASIDE QUIZLAROSSI

Started by turnaround, August 04, 2007, 05:05:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Listen to some clips of Back Home

i really love pictures in my head and us against the world

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCQKGXV3RzE

If you can dream it, you can be it.

turnaround

Listening to the snippets I must say I already love every song but "Have you ever".

It seems they all have created a wonderful pop-album with Swedish anthems and the great other tracks by Steve Mac.

And I liked it..

ahmed

the songs r great ,i think westlife's album will be better than backstreet boys album.

turnaround

And I liked it..

Markus1981

I'm really unimpressed with the clips so far, but I don't usually like clips anyway so I'll reserve full judgement until I hear the album in full. Pictures In My Head sounds really good though.

Linda

Quote from: ahmed on October 15, 2007, 09:11:40 PM
the songs r great ,i think westlife's album will be better than backstreet boys album.

I think so too :)

turnaround

And I liked it..

Markus1981

Having just heard BSB new album and listening to the clips of Westlife's, I have to say BSB's album pisses all over Westlife's and then laughs in it's face. I hope I like the Westlife album more when I hear the full versions of the tracks but at the moment I am extremely underwhelmed!!

turnaround

Oh I feel the extreme opposite of that!
The BSB snippets sound so samey, but Westlife's has the Swedish flair and spirit.

But it's all a matter of taste. :)
And I liked it..

Markus1981

Quote from: turnaround on October 22, 2007, 10:32:23 PM
Oh I feel the extreme opposite of that!
The BSB snippets sound so samey, but Westlife's has the Swedish flair and spirit.

But it's all a matter of taste. :)

Maybe I need to stick with Westlife's then. I thought they all siunded a bit samey though LOL. So funny how people hear things differently! I don't usually like clips though so maybe the full versions of the Westlife tracks will be better for me. I prefer an album that has more upbeat songs though, and there are loads of tracks to dance to on Unbreakable.

Markus1981

How weird, I've just listened to the Westlife clips again and have completely changed my mind about them LOL! I still think that BSB's album is better but I'm really looking forward to getting Westlife's as well now. I just don't like the Mac/Hector piano ballads that Westlife do, they all sound the same to me. You are right though Turnaround about most of the tracks having that Swedish flair - I can hear it now yayyyy!

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

they are really proud of the songs
us against the world and
something right

listen to this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPla48SSUDk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xJU7Qw5wEM

us against the world is amazing....
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Markus1981

Thanks for the youtube clips. Really great to hear more story behind these songs, and especially glad that it is an album of largely new material. I'm liking the album clips more with each listen. One thing though, in the videos they say the album has 'a lot of tempo' but I really don't hear that in the clips. Does anyone else?

turnaround

Thank you nicky, I love to hear when they are talking about the songs.

They think "Us against the world" is the best song, and Shane talks about Maratone!!  ;D ;D

And on "Home" nicky talks about Cheiron:o http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xJU7Qw5wEM

This album sounds so good, wow, didn't expect this album to be the best of their career!!

Doesn't Mark know "I'm already there" is a cover of Lonestar.  ???
And I liked it..