• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

RedOne

Started by Raul_esp, November 07, 2008, 12:30:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poptasticuk

Quote from: Poptasticuk on July 21, 2009, 05:08:28 PM
I saw someone on Twitter saying they liked Soldier Down and he was definitely not a music business person, so has it leaked somewhere I wonder? Anyone found it?

OK apparently Soldier Down and Straight Through My Heart are the same song. I really like it, great comeback single.

Alex Martin

They say STMH is produced by redone but remember me A max martin song....i don't remember which.....

Raul_esp

Quote from: Alex Martin on July 21, 2009, 08:15:16 PM
They say STMH is produced by redone but remember me A max martin song....i don't remember which.....

it is like ''the one'', the beggining of the chorus is similar .

georg_e

Found this new RedOne song by accident -- I love the chorus in this song!   First song on

www.myspace.com/jada               "American Cowboy"

Raul_esp

Quote from: georg_e on July 22, 2009, 12:43:50 AM

Found this new RedOne song by accident -- I love the chorus in this song!   First song on

www.myspace.com/jada               "American Cowboy"

yeah amazing song.

georg_e

ooops......just realised the song was discussed a coupla months ago  ;-)  Even so, I think it should be a hit -- I actually like it better than Poker Face --- the chorus is so joyous!

*Sabine*

This is a great song yeah, I flashed for it the very first time I hear it on the radio. It is so similar to Poker Face that I didn't really think it could be produced by anyone else than Redone.
I think it is gonna have a lot of success too...

Raul_esp

soldier down whole : http://www.backstreetboys.com/

the melody of the beggining is the same that in ''takin back my love''!! copy&Paste  ;D

Unexpected

I love the new BSB song, addicted!

Alex Martin

I'm not so sure this song will be a success.....song good but not a hit.

andrea

Very very catchy! As first single I think it's stronger than the previous Incomplete and Inconsolable...

Rosita

Hey, here is the link to download Straight Trough My Heart (Soldier Down) it is full http://www.4shared.com/file/120076248/7fc3a9ba/BSB_-_Straight_trough_my_heart_-__bsfanlivescomar_.html

nshinnosuke

fantastic verses, ahh I love this !!

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Alex Martin on July 23, 2009, 05:12:42 PM
Why? is it because it isn't Max's?!

Jus like I previously mentioned, the song is very RedOne-ish, I liked it, the beginning of it reminds me of that "Enrique and Ciara" song!

Alex Martin

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on July 23, 2009, 06:52:06 PM
Quote from: Alex Martin on July 23, 2009, 05:12:42 PM
Why? is it because it isn't Max's?!

Jus like I previously mentioned, the song is very RedOne-ish, I liked it, the beginning of it reminds me of that "Enrique and Ciara" song!

The song is good but not great....that's all....I don't care if it's or not a max song....
I kissed a girl 4 ex. is a max song but in my opinion isn't so great...
I wish to SOLDIER the same impact of IKAG.