• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

RedOne

Started by Raul_esp, November 07, 2008, 12:30:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

Quote from: klukan on May 17, 2010, 12:32:44 PM
Just found this nice video interview with RedOne:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5oNqb6Oi-w

He mentions Max Martin as "the biggest, the master" !  :)

Be aware that the interview is split up in several parts...

wow ,AMAZING!! , the interview was so great , i'm so glad to see he is a great fan of max too , redone has a great taste for the music , i love the part when he says that loves ''if u seek amy''  ;D

Izalightblue

Wow, amazing interview and interviewer ;D! I wish Max would make an interview like this ;)!

Rebecca

wow, great interview! I've only watched the first one, I'll watch the other parts too soon

Raul_esp

Rebecca

The song is just okay to me, I don't like it as much as I like other Redone songs. But Redone is certainly releasing a lot of songs!

Raul_esp

most catchy chorus in a long time :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCqd5l1SMNU&translated=1

probably it will be a hit.

maxmartin'sfan

i knew this song, the verses are catchy, but the chorus is a bit boring

nshinnosuke

yeah I do think that the chorus is boring too, but it sounds very familiar to me...does it sample an old famous song?

Raul_esp

Quote from: nshinnosuke on June 14, 2010, 01:32:17 PM
yeah I do think that the chorus is boring too, but it sounds very familiar to me...does it sample an old famous song?

i dont know but it sounds famliar to me too ..

OverPop

Quote from: Raul_esp on June 14, 2010, 02:12:17 PM

i dont know but it sounds famliar to me too ..

kinda like this one?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_8IifQjYuI  ::)
btw the song sounds quite lame (forgive myyyy hooooonestyyyy)  ;D

Peace

Izalightblue

Overpop, you're totally right! That's the song. I heard Redone's song and I knew it sounded familiar like a song that was a soundtrack to a movie, but I couldn't remember which song it was and it is this one!! :D. Haha, very funny.

Feelgoodlies

I don't know but I feel it sounds like "Hooray Hooray" from the Cheeky Girls!

OverPop

Quote from: Izalightblue on June 14, 2010, 10:42:24 PM
Overpop, you're totally right! That's the song. I heard Redone's song and I knew it sounded familiar like a song that was a soundtrack to a movie, but I couldn't remember which song it was and it is this one!! :D. Haha, very funny.

btw when I said that song sounds lame to me, I meant on RedOne song... just don't see nothing special about it, at all  :-\

Raul_esp

haha , this is the most recycled melody ever  ;D , anyway i love the song.