• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

RedOne

Started by Raul_esp, November 07, 2008, 12:30:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: J_A24 on June 28, 2013, 09:43:49 PM
Rami has no hits besides one direction? Not sure if srs.

To each their own, I just don't find anything special in RedOne's productions compared to Rami's. His latest songs sound like 2011.
Name me one successful song he had. And btw I am not talking about his heydays with Cheiron.

B Steady

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on June 28, 2013, 10:44:57 PM
Name me one successful song he had. And btw I am not talking about his heydays with Cheiron.

Starships, World In Our Hands, Troublemaker

no doubt he's one of the best pop producers ever
Vila i frid Dag

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: B Steady on June 28, 2013, 11:04:37 PM
Starships, World In Our Hands, Troublemaker

no doubt he's one of the best pop producers ever
Starships was done with RedOne so it doesn't count, and lol at "World in our hands" being successful, where? Germany? Please!

A successful producer proves himself worldwide.

B Steady

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on June 28, 2013, 11:47:14 PM
Starships was done with RedOne so it doesn't count, and lol at "World in our hands" being successful, where? Germany? Please!

A successful producer proves himself worldwide.

Don't embarrass yourself! You're so annoying ...

Go search for a RedOne forum or the like ...
Vila i frid Dag

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: B Steady on June 28, 2013, 11:53:41 PM
Don't embarrass yourself! You're so annoying ...

Go search for a RedOne forum or the like ...
Funny how you're talking about annoyance. Btw I was just stating facts and fyi, I am not stanning for RedOne or just because you're in a cheiron forum you have to be loyal for the guys??

I have been in this forum for over 5 years now I've never come across someone whose as childish as yourself B Steady sorry!

B Steady

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on June 29, 2013, 12:21:04 AM
Funny how you're talking about annoyance. Btw I was just stating facts and fyi, I am not stanning for RedOne or just because you're in a cheiron forum you have to be loyal for the guys??

I have been in this forum for over 5 years now I've never come across someone whose as childish as yourself B Steady sorry!

yes, you have to be loyal for the guys!

never mind!
Vila i frid Dag

Raul_esp

RedOne created a amazing new sound For Lady GaGa that revolutioned the pop music, I don't think he copied nobody , maybe in some song but it's common in music.

BTW , For me both , Rami and RedOne are BIG.

J_A24

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on June 29, 2013, 12:21:04 AM

If you discount Rami's work from the Cheiron era, then I can easily discount RedOne's work for Lady GaGa. Your logic is flawed. RedOne's work is more quantity than quality. I'm not even talking about stats, 'cause Rami blows him out of the water in that regard, today and in the past. 

I'm not even arguing who's the best songwriter, cause it's subjective, but when you look at both careers in the past and in the present, Rami has by far the most elusive one. He's just not just the type of producer who's public about it and makes artists shout his name in each song he produces.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: J_A24 on June 29, 2013, 02:56:21 AM
If you discount Rami's work from the Cheiron era, then I can easily discount RedOne's work for Lady GaGa. Your logic is flawed. RedOne's work is more quantity than quality. I'm not even talking about stats, 'cause Rami blows him out of the water in that regard, today and in the past. 

I'm not even arguing who's the best songwriter, cause it's subjective, but when you look at both careers in the past and in the present, Rami has by far the most elusive one. He's just not just the type of producer who's public about it and makes artists shout his name in each song he produces.
Unfortunately Rami didnt change the pop music as RedOne. Hell, even his most successful song after Cheiron was with RedOne. Do I need to remind you that RedOne made hits for Jennifer Lopez, Enrique Iglesias, Marc Antnoy, Usher I mean besides Lady GaGa???. He made an impact on pop music.

On a side note, I am an Arab and I guess so are RedOne and Rami, I'm actually proud of them both.

B Steady

For some reason I thought you're a German. I thought I've read it anywhere ???
Vila i frid Dag

Joshua

For me, his production discography has some huge tracks, but there's too much generic filler outweighing them. Of the songs I know, "Just Dance" and "On The Floor" are probably my favourites, "Judas" could perhaps be down the bottom of the list, I was well and truly over RedOne by that stage. Not a fan of "Rain Over Me", "Dance Again", "Live My Life" and "All Of Your Life (Need Love)" either.

B Steady

Omg I totally forgot "Alejandro", his best production in my opinion besides "We Are The World 25 For Haiti", but this was produced with many other producers and furthermore it was more a remake than a production.

All in all he has a distinctive and awesome club sound but unfortunately he also did too many songs that are simply disappointing. 
Vila i frid Dag

Khan9898

Starships had a RedOne tag in it but 95% of the song was done by Rami, Carl, and Wayne Hector but record label politics came in and all of a sudden RedOne gets most of the credit.

Alejandro was a great song but slightly ripped from Ace of Base, One More Night by Maroon 5 a clear Denniz Pop rip of many Ace of Base songs as well.

Matteo87

"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin

Feelgoodlies

^This was leaked a long time actually! It's going to be officially released on iTunes next Thursday!