• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Lisa Miskovsky & Rami

Started by Alex Martin, December 11, 2008, 06:58:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

New Lisa's single "Still Alive" is written by her and Rami.

Here's the video.

http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=SzmUde_EK5Y

Raul_esp

*Sabine*

Thanks. It's good but not great. When songs are without God Max, definitely prefer Kristian than Rami alone! :P
(I didn't mean to bring this hard debate back sorry! HAHA)

Alex Martin

AH AH AH ok we'll open another topic: Rami,good songwriter or overestimated? ;)

nshinnosuke

I have the game 'Mirror's Edge', it looks so unique, classy and futuristic..And the song...I think it doesn't sound much like Rami,or maybe it's Lisa's music,I only like her first album which was very pop/rock....Her recent releases sounds more like britpop I guess....

Rebecca

I really like this song, of course it doesn't have that insanely catchy melody that Max writes, but this is a really nice song, it has a sadness and eeriness to to it that appeals to me. This is a different sound for Rami (although Soledad has a sadness to it). Other songs without Max that he's written like Stephanie McIntosh's "Mistake" sounds like a Max Martin song (but not quite as good), but "Still Alive" is different.

I like the video too, does anyone know where it was filmed? or is it just a fake and all in the studio?

*Sabine*

I think the video is all in the studio.

I like this rhythm Rami makes in the songs he does alone, like a bit for the Enrique Iglesias's song. Lisa's voice makes me thing a bit of the Cranberries.