• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Stanfour - Full version of "Do It All" (by Max and

Started by LJ, August 03, 2007, 02:18:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Out on December 28, 2007, 10:39:24 PM
Oh, my! I've missed everything! Are you sure Max is on background in "For All The Lovers"???
Just listened to all the songs and caught the impression that It's Not Over sounds more Max way than any other like Bon Jovi's It's My Life (by its title thought that guys decided to reply to Daughtry by their cover, hehe), but then read that it's really Savan's song :)
Loads of cool songs!
German artists started to raise their music cilture by getting loads of foreign authors and as particular swedish ones.
P.S. By the way recently opened other cool german bands - Cinema Bizarre and Monrose, love them.
P.P.S. I Will Be - is not a third version, what a disappointment :) But it's just a grrrrreat song!!! Have associations with BSB's Incomplete, Lonely Life too :)
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THAT SONG Out...it is my favourite off the album(snippets lol)

turnaround

And I liked it..

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: turnaround on January 04, 2008, 06:57:39 PM
The single entered the German charts at #54.
Oh yes I saw that... too bad to see they are flopping actually...they aren't even having a minimal sucess,this makes me think there will be no official physical release of the album,looks like Germany hates the Pop/rock type of music!!

ahmed

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on January 04, 2008, 10:57:48 PM
Quote from: turnaround on January 04, 2008, 06:57:39 PM
The single entered the German charts at #54.
Oh yes I saw that... too bad to see they are flopping actually...they aren't even having a minimal sucess,this makes me think there will be no official physical release of the album,looks like Germany hates the Pop/rock type of music!!

i don't think Germany hate pop \rock style,  i don't know what songs are on the top German chart now , but if they are American songs its sad cuz European music is so much better than american music, europeans should know that their music is better than america, and european music deserve to be on the top of the chart in the european countries.

turnaround

Sadly in Germany you either have to sing German or to be American or from a Casting show (though this isn't the same as it has)

Here are the Top 100, if you're interested.

http://www.musicload.de/special?pageid=245&page=special&catid=1

And I liked it..

turnaround

In the meantime the physical CD was releasd with a new tracklisting.

This time "Desperate" is included, co-written by Andreas Carlsson. (Rethwisch, Rethwisch, Carlsson, Childe)
And I liked it..

turnaround

The new single is "Desperate", released June 13th.
And I liked it..

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: turnaround on May 12, 2008, 12:07:13 AM
The new single is "Desperate", released June 13th.
They were to release Sorry,weren't they?!

I like that track,but I prefer It's Not Over TBH.

Rebecca

oh, I had forgotten all about Stanfour! I just ordered my copy now.

Alex Martin

it's not over and do it all are fantastic songs,the best of the album for me.

Alex Martin

this song is dedicated to all the people on this forum in love like me.

Amore te la dedico. http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=B2qfoPTYD1E

New stanfour's single.

*Sabine*

Quote from: Alex Martin on November 20, 2008, 04:46:03 PM
this song is dedicated to all the people on this forum in love like me.

Amore te la dedico. http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=B2qfoPTYD1E

New stanfour's single.

Are you in love with Kristian Lundin? ;)

Nice song! Credits?

Alex Martin

BLEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Not in love with him but with my amazing girlfriend :D

Credits:I don't know the name but the song is written by the guitarist and the singer.

That's what i call GOOD INFORMATION ;D