• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Background vocals

Started by turnaround, May 25, 2007, 11:38:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Quote from: "Alex Martin"I GOT YOU is "The Song"

Great max in the chorus!!!!!!
Just re-listened, and it's true.
His voice is so clear in the end, when Nick is doing the ad-lips.
And I liked it..

Massproductions

Even if there are background singers, the artists are very important for the songs. They are singing solos and improvisations, that the backgroundsingers can't do. Also they put their character and personality to it. The artists really can sing great!

Rebecca

Quote from: "Massproductions"Even if there are background singers, the artists are very important for the songs. They are singing solos and improvisations, that the backgroundsingers can't do. Also they put their character and personality to it. The artists really can sing great!

nicely said!

and welcome

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: "Massproductions"Even if there are background singers, the artists are very important for the songs. They are singing solos and improvisations, that the backgroundsingers can't do. Also they put their character and personality to it. The artists really can sing great!

i agree, but in some case the bockroundsingers have the better voice......
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Tommy Nelson

^^^ I agree with Nicky26 100%. :D

turnaround

Yeah, some background vocalists have the voices to become a star themselves, it's a shame they hardly ever release the right material, or just don't like to be in the spotlight!!

I hope Anna Nordell is soon releasing her first single under the name Anorah  :D

Faithful would be her perfect song.
And I liked it..

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: "Tommy Nelson"^^^ I agree with Nicky26 100%. :D

man tackar.....

Rebecca

I agree with Nicky and Tommy too - especially in the case of Nana Hedin. I prefer her voice to Celine's (though I'm not sure if Nana's voice is 'better' just what I prefer)

Massproductions

Quote from: "Rebecca"I agree with Nicky and Tommy too - especially in the case of Nana Hedin. I prefer her voice to Celine's (though I'm not sure if Nana's voice is 'better' just what I prefer)

Thats a matter of taste, but celine have a great personality in her voice, that tuches many peaple. I can't say that I've ever heard anyone that sounds like Celine, and that's when you got something special. Also Britney Spears have a great voice, nobody have her voice. The backgroundsingers on britneys songs is very good but they lack of personality an aren't that good at supply feelings and communicate with the audience. Then we have the ability to dance and make a show. Also an artist has to have charisma and a look that peaple like. It can be a fat girl that peaple can recognize them selves in or a really goodlooking thin person to. But the audience have to like what they see to like the artist.

Massproductions

Quote from: "nicky26"

man tackar.....

Stämmer inte. In the case of cheirons artists, each of them where better lead-singers then the background singers. That's just a fact. May be that the backgroundsingers have better technique on singing, but that's not what makes a good lead singer. A good singer should tuch the audience, take Bob Dylan - He sucks at singing, and still he tuches he's audience - It's about communicating a feeling.

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: "Massproductions"
Quote from: "nicky26"

man tackar.....

Stämmer inte. In the case of cheirons artists, each of them where better lead-singers then the background singers. That's just a fact. May be that the backgroundsingers have better technique on singing, but that's not what makes a good lead singer. A good singer should tuch the audience, take Bob Dylan - He sucks at singing, and still he tuches he's audience - It's about communicating a feeling.

ok so e-type have a better voice then NANA Hedin??...ok and my name is super mario bros... :lol:

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: "Massproductions"
Quote from: "Rebecca"I agree with Nicky and Tommy too - especially in the case of Nana Hedin. I prefer her voice to Celine's (though I'm not sure if Nana's voice is 'better' just what I prefer)

Thats a matter of taste, but celine have a great personality in her voice, that tuches many peaple. I can't say that I've ever heard anyone that sounds like Celine, and that's when you got something special. Also Britney Spears have a great voice, nobody have her voice. The backgroundsingers on britneys songs is very good but they lack of personality an aren't that good at supply feelings and communicate with the audience. Then we have the ability to dance and make a show. Also an artist has to have charisma and a look that peaple like. It can be a fat girl that peaple can recognize them selves in or a really goodlooking thin person to. But the audience have to like what they see to like the artist.

joana zimmer "hearts dont lie" sounds like celine dion....

princessofegypt

LOL @ people like Britney or E-Type being better singers than Nana.  :smt005

Rebecca

I guess comparing singing with singing is one thing but then you need to look at the whole package and performing skills onstage eg Britney dancing and looks good and yes I agree Massproductions, her voice does communicate a feeling and is also quite distinctive (well, I'm a Britney fan!). Like Kylie Minogue who technically doesn't have an outstanding voice but you know it's her when the song comes on the radio. There are so many sides to this.

Massproductions

Quote from: "Rebecca"I guess comparing singing with singing is one thing but then you need to look at the whole package and performing skills onstage eg Britney dancing and looks good and yes I agree Massproductions, her voice does communicate a feeling and is also quite distinctive (well, I'm a Britney fan!). Like Kylie Minogue who technically doesn't have an outstanding voice but you know it's her when the song comes on the radio. There are so many sides to this.

That's my point! And... yes, in a way e-type have a better voice than Nana Hedin. If you replaced e-types vocals with only Nana Hedin the music wouldn't be near as successful. Everybody know when it's E-type, nobody sounds like him. They like him for that... Peaple don't care if he havn't got singing lessons. So if Nana would have sung all the parts, at least I don't think E-type would have been this popular.