• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Kelly Clarkson - New Album (Single: Max/Dr Luke/Claude Kelly)

Started by PG, November 11, 2008, 01:49:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

Quote from: georg_e on November 19, 2008, 05:54:29 PM

There's quite an interesting video snippet on YouTube with Lukasz Gottwald and Clive Davis discussing a demo of Max and Luke for Kelly Clarkson's new album.  (It's from a TV documentary called 'Iconoclasts" on Sundance Channel).  I had trouble with the URL link, sorry can't post that,  but if you type in the following on YouTube search........

Kelly Clarkson My Life Would Suck Without You tidbit

....the video will come right up.

thanks , I cant hear the song very good because clive talks so much lol , but it is interesting , I cant wait.

Alex Martin

Kelly i love you......but only when max is with you on the production of the song 8)

Feelgoodlies

I wonder what is he gonna use now with this Kelly's new project?, So What's drums or another creation of nananana, lalalla, this time it's mamamamammama ;D, Anyways, anything he does is just fascinating!

*Sabine*

Quote from: Alex Martin on November 19, 2008, 06:44:57 PM
Kelly i love you......but only when max is with you on the production of the song 8)

HAHA indeed!  ;D
She did very good songs with Max but that's it, I'm not a fan of her voice and of the character either...

Alex Martin

I love her voice. She has an amazing voice for sure better than britney spears and katy perry.

*Sabine*

Alex Martin

She doesn't scream she is the voice and she sings better than you sabine ;D

*Sabine*

Eddie Krommer

Can't wait for it!! Even if it sounds like "Since U Been Gone" part two...

By the way... Why Max & Kristian join in a song again? Does someone knows if the relationship betewwn them ended up in a cold way? Imagine: Max+Kristian+Savan+ DrLuke???? o well Shellbakc too... lol

*Sabine*

No no, it was just a joke for Alex. UNFORTUNATELY Kristian Lundin won't produce with the Maratone team. I have no idea how the relationship between the songwriters was at the end of the Cheiron adeventure but I guess it was done in a friendly way...

Alex Martin

Quote from: *Sabine* on November 20, 2008, 09:25:05 AM
No no, it was just a joke for Alex. UNFORTUNATELY Kristian Lundin won't produce with the Maratone team. I have no idea how the relationship between the songwriters was at the end of the Cheiron adeventure but I guess it was done in a friendly way...

I have the answer to your question sabine but i don't want repeat always the same things :D

But i want surprise you guys......

there's a kristian song i like very very very much more best extra mega super ;D

http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=7sWuZpnI20g

I think this is his the only good song he did in the last 6-7 years.

*Sabine*

Feelgoodlies

Video isn't available in your country Alex!

Oh I hope they re-unite for another song, it would be awesome!

Raul_esp

Clarkson's possible first single, according to song producer Dr. Luke in Entertainment Weekly magazine, could be a song called "My Life Would Suck Without You". Kelly's label , RCA Records has stated they have yet to choose a first single. A possible single release time period of late November to early January was also stated, but not confirmed by the label

;D