• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

"Baby One More Time"

Started by Feelgoodlies, November 02, 2007, 08:05:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linda

Quote from: princessofegypt on December 15, 2007, 11:23:37 PM
Quote from: Alex Martin on December 15, 2007, 10:41:27 PM
Christina's voice is better than britney but i prefer britney for the song.

I love only a song by christina and is FIGHTER.

You might like this song, give it a listen.. it's my favorite Christina song ever. When this song ends, it blends into Fighter (on the album)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GcWl3KIPO0

thats one of my fave songs of that album...
she sings it perfectly

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Rebecca on December 16, 2007, 12:25:52 AM
I don't understand why anyone is trying to twist the words of Max to mean that he didn't like Britney's voice. When he said that "Britney has excellent voice, her voice has flavour, has a good sense of catching the melody" etc well then I believe that he thought that. If he needed to use autotune then big deal, so many singers would use autotune.

Okay, I can get that people think Christina has a better voice and I'm sure technically she does but she belts it too much for me and I'm not a fan of many of her songs. The only ones I love is Dirrty and What A Girl Wants.

But Jessica?  are we talking about Jessica Simpson? if so, I'm surprised, I just don't think she's that great a singer.

lately she is a disaster,but I really love her vocal performance in songs like I Wanna Love You Forever,and A Little Bit. I remember Mariah Carey and Celine Dion once in an interview said that Jessica is gonna be our battle besides Christina.(sorry I hate Mariah carey's voice) but she and Celine are considered the divas of the pop music.

Alex Martin

Jessica Simpson? ? ? Terrible singer :'(

princessofegypt

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on December 16, 2007, 01:34:31 PM
I don't understand why anyone is trying to twist the words of Max to mean that he didn't like Britney's voice. When he said that "Britney has excellent voice, her voice has flavour, has a good sense of catching the melody" etc well then I believe that he thought that. If he needed to use autotune then big deal, so many singers would use autotune.

Okay, I can get that people think Christina has a better voice and I'm sure technically she does but she belts it too much for me and I'm not a fan of many of her songs. The only ones I love is Dirrty and What A Girl Wants.

But Jessica?  are we talking about Jessica Simpson? if so, I'm surprised, I just don't think she's that great a singer.

lately she is a disaster,but I really love her vocal performance in songs like I Wanna Love You Forever,and A Little Bit. I remember Mariah Carey and Celine Dion once in an interview said that Jessica is gonna be our battle besides Christina.(sorry I hate Mariah carey's voice) but she and Celine are considered the divas of the pop music.
You hate THIS voice yet like Jessica Simpson?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPUia3o3FJ0

???

Rebecca

agreed, I'm not even much of a fan of Mariah (except for her first single) but she is definitely more a talented singer than Jessica Simpson!

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: princessofegypt on December 16, 2007, 09:14:10 PM
Quote from: Feelgoodlies on December 16, 2007, 01:34:31 PM

You hate THIS voice yet like Jessica Simpson?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPUia3o3FJ0

???
no one in the world can change my view point,and NO PERFORMACE from her can change my view point,I don't like her and her voice.

Rebecca

good for you. I actually don't like Mariah at all either, except for her first single which I still can't remember the name of! though I do like her Christmas song but I'm not a fan of any other song of hers, but still I prefer her voice to Jessica Simpsons.

princessofegypt

Quote from: Rebecca on December 18, 2007, 08:41:45 PM
I actually don't like Mariah at all either, except for her first single which I still can't remember the name of!

Vision Of Love..

Alex Martin

Rebecca

Quote from: princessofegypt on December 18, 2007, 10:09:13 PM
Quote from: Rebecca on December 18, 2007, 08:41:45 PM
I actually don't like Mariah at all either, except for her first single which I still can't remember the name of!

Vision Of Love..

Thank you!

ray

Quote from: ahmed on December 14, 2007, 02:07:45 AM
even Max Martin himself admitted that Britney has a good voice with a flavour.

in the video of Max Martin and Britney in the studio.

Im sorry to kick this topic up.

Can someone give me a link to this video? Thanks.

Rebecca

Hi Ray, I think the video you're referring to is from Britney's "Time Out With Britney Spears" dvd:

Max speaks in part 3/7:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wuo-QHJpHPk

ray

Quote from: Rebecca on March 02, 2012, 11:52:37 PM
Hi Ray, I think the video you're referring to is from Britney's "Time Out With Britney Spears" dvd:

Max speaks in part 3/7:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wuo-QHJpHPk

Thank you! Great Video!