• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Megan McCauley - "Tap That" (Max Martin)

Started by popknark, January 17, 2007, 08:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

popknark

This is the debut single from the upcoming teenage popstar Megan Cauley. I really like it. Sounds like a mixture between "U + Ur Hand" and "I Don't Think So". Nice to see him working with new artists and not just popstars who are already successful.

Has anyone else heard it?

Rebecca

ooh, I love Tap That. I am dying for it to be released. I don't know why they are taking so long to release it. Maybe they are waiting for Pink's U and Ur Hand to die down, and then will release it. I really hope it's a big hit.
Does anyone know when Megan's album will be released?

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Think so too, Rebecca.
Everyone who's heard it mentions "U + Ur Hand", I think people would put it aside as a "cheap ripoff", so I guess they're waiting... hope they release it at all!!

Anyways, I have to agree with popknark - awesome song!!  :)

popknark

Oh, i didn't know it hadn't been released yet. I thought it was a single last year since I heard it for the first time many months ago. Well, they better release it properly, it's far too good for staying unreleased.

Does anyone know if Max has worked on any more songs on her album, or is this the only one?

Alex Martin

For popnark....

Probrably max wrote 2 songs for megan......tap that and marion raven's cover break you! I heard the cover and it's pretty good than original version.

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: "popknark"This is the debut single from the upcoming teenage popstar Megan Cauley. I really like it. Sounds like a mixture between "U + Ur Hand" and "I Don't Think So". Nice to see him working with new artists and not just popstars who are already successful.

Has anyone else heard it?

not just popstars??? Britney , BSB, Nsync, and many more became popstars because of max martin ...i think max martin not only working with the stars he made them
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Rebecca

True, Max Martin has worked with a lot of debut artists, especially in the early days. Then recently working with already well-known artists like Kelly Clarkson, Pink and now Avril Lavigne, so it is nice that Max is going back to working with unknowns again like Megan.

Alex Martin

On Megan official website there is a sample of the song BREAK YOU sang by megan. The song is obviously a cover of marion raven's song.

//www.meganmccauley.com

turnaround

Wow, great song to cover.
Lots of power she put in it.
And I liked it..

Rebecca

Hey remember all the drama with Megan McCauley not wanting to record Tap That? well, i heard that she may be releasing it after all! due in August. It's playing on her website! so, we'll see.

CHB

Unexpected

yeah it's cool song , and I liked it , But I was extremly shocked when I heared it for the first time , COPY from U+Ur Hand  and I hate Max when he's repeating him self , this is nothin' a new for him

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: "Unexpected"yeah it's cool song , and I liked it , But I was extremly shocked when I heared it for the first time , COPY from U+Ur Hand  and I hate Max when he's repeating him self , this is nothin' a new for him

shame on you.....You cant hate Max for that song , tap that is a amazing song so bye bye bye
If you can dream it, you can be it.

LJ

Quote from: "Unexpected"yeah it's cool song , and I liked it , But I was extremly shocked when I heared it for the first time , COPY from U+Ur Hand  and I hate Max when he's repeating him self , this is nothin' a new for him

How did you ever become a fan of Martin if you hate him for repeating himself...?

Unexpected

Slow Down Guys ,

And hell yeah I hate Max martin when he repeating him self nothin' wrong with that ,

I love all max martin songs even I love tap that , But c'mon who likes to hear the same melodies on everysong he does ,,, and let's face ((just want you to know BSB)) Has flopped because it's a COPY of sience u been gone

I love Max and all other cherion producers , but I really need to hear new stuffs from them because I know they can do