• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Ali Tamposi / Brian Lee / Watt

Started by nanofives, November 29, 2017, 07:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nanofives

I think this is the right place for posting the new songs these three will release, I feel like they are the new Julia Michaels/Justin Tranter songwriting team, they did last year alone a bunch of hits.

DJ Snake   "Let Me Love You (feat. Justin Bieber)"   
Selena Gomez   "It Ain't Me"
Avicii   "Lonely Together (feat. Rita Ora)"   Avīci (01)
Bebe Rexha   "Comfortable (feat. Kranium)"
Camila Cabello   "Havana (feat. Young Thug)"
Hailee Steinfeld and Alesso   "Let Me Go (feat. Florida Georgia Line & watt)"
Rita Ora   "Anywhere"
Selena Gomez and Marshmello   "Wolves"

Ali Tamposi was featured in Ross Golan's podcast and talked about how they worked out the melodies and the struggle to find the right people to work. She had a rough time having someone to collaborate as comfortable after the work she did with Jörgen Elofsson for Kelly Clarkson.