• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

We No Speak Americano

Started by georg_e, September 11, 2010, 06:10:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

georg_e

I was looking at the German itunes store today...this song is Number 4..... the title intrigued me......totally crazy song, but I love it!!!  Something completely fresh :D      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggmU-7xmJ0k

Linda

Yea its pretty big over here in the UK and Ireland.
It's very dance. I really like it :D

Feelgoodlies

I'm sorry but this is absolutely a ridiculous song, it actually has to be one of the silliest songs with a video I've ever seen!

Raul_esp

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on September 12, 2010, 09:21:04 PM
I'm sorry but this is absolutely a ridiculous song, it actually has to be one of the silliest songs with a video I've ever seen!

I agree , I dont like this kind of music , this song called my attention the first week because it's fresh and funny but now i'm bored of this song.

Rebecca

yeah, it's a really catchy song, but very annoying and quite ridiculous too!