• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Jonatha Fagerlund's album

Started by andrea, March 11, 2009, 04:24:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andrea

uh, i was looking for jonathan fagerlund on CDON instead of looking for jonathan :)
you wrote megastore.com instead of megastore.se ;D

thanks anyway!!

*Sabine*

Quote from: Tiiger on March 12, 2009, 03:42:20 PM
If you're in Europe you can buy the album through CDON.eu and Megastore.com

I don't wanna buy it if it's not good. I always listen (downloading or streaming) before buying ... Then, if I like it, I'll buy it eventually. I just can't afford buying any music I'm curious to listen, and what's more, it's perfectly legal to listen to music on the net. That's what myspace and youtube are all about.

Unexpected

here're the credits of Kevins album

We do not encourage illegal file sharing on this website. Such things should be handled privately and not on this board.

/Admins

*Sabine*

andrea

Alex Martin

Poptasticuk

I have the album and I thought it was very weak and boring at first, but some of the songs have grown on me. I don't think any are amazing, but most of them are good, and if you like ballads such as Westlife sing, you'll probably enjoy Kevin's album. I just wish he could have worked with some of Sweden's more fun writers/producers, such as Bassflow who worked on much of Ola's recent material. It's interesting to see the credits for Kevin's album. There are several names I don't recognise, for example Ian James, Tommy Reeves and Christopher Lee-Joe. Having done a little research, it is actually Iain Jones, who used to be known as Sparxx and was a member of UK boyband, Triple 8!

Feelgoodlies

He released his new album called "Welcome To My World", and there are some good songs on it, but my favourite is this amazing song called "Ready For It", very damn catchy, "sample"

Raul_esp

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on June 04, 2009, 09:41:38 PM
He released his new album called "Welcome To My World", and there are some good songs on it, but my favourite is this amazing song called "Ready For It", very damn catchy, "sample"

amazing!!!

Rebecca

thanks, "Ready for It" is pretty catchy!

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

If you can dream it, you can be it.

Alex Martin

I like the album and my favourite is ..................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4ECs4zTClA

Too cheiron!!!!Similar to I Lay My Love On You by Westlife.

Rebecca

Great song Alex!

yes, very Cheiron!

*Sabine*

I like very much Ready For it.
Don't wanna live a lie is just sufficient to me.... and I can't really see any similarity with ILMLOY.

Alex Martin

I don't have the song Ready 4 it sabine,is on this album?