• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Favorite Combination....2 or 3 writers

Started by NIKLAS"NiCkY", March 31, 2007, 05:55:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

I'd love it if Max worked again with Lundin or Carlsson - I wonder if that would ever happen? I love Max working with Rami, him working with some of the old Cheiron guys would be a dream.

*Sabine*

I doubt it might happen for several reasons.
First, the old Cheiron crew divided in 3 main publishing companies that are more or less in competition and due to contract matters i'm not sure it's possible. Then, they all make different sound. Pop/rock at Maratone, melancholic ballads at Aside and pure Pop at Meriola. Then, it's also interesting to notice that 2 of the other biggest swede producers split and joined our cheiron guys: arnthor birgisson at maratone and anders bagge at meriola. together, they form the best teams. i don't think they will want to gather all together, they would just be too many and they may prefer to focus on their own style and sound. However, we can dream: why not build an extension to Maratone premises and invite Anders Bagge, Dr Luke, Andreas, Jorgen, Kristian, Kalle, Alexander, David, Jake and so on? Imagine that... :D

ahmed

Max Martin and Rami are the best.

sabine, do u mean that when the producers are signed to different publishing companies, they can't work together?!!

Feelgoodlies

I would love to hear more of Kristian Lundin, I don't know why he doesnt work as much as he used to.

Just imagine we hear about some artist's album has[Max,Dr.Luke,Kristian Lundin,Joergen,Arnthor,Rami,Andreas...] on it, I will be like  :o.

*Sabine*

They can, like Max and Dr Luke right now but the collaborations stay occasional. It must be less easy to divide the money between producers belonging to different companies + they have to travel to work together..
What was amazing at Cheiron was all that people working together in such a small place. I once read the working atmosphere was great, everybody was very helpful. There was an interview where Max told about their way of working saying that if you needed a tambourine, as soon as you asked it, somebody was there to give it to you...

ahmed

the old cheiron work was amazing, it seemed like they were working with so much love as a team work, a small place where all the great musicians work and share their talents, it was clear in the amazing songs they did together.

the albums which included ( Max, Rami, kristian Lundin, Andreas carlsson, per magnusson, david kreuger, jorgen elofsson) were amazing, they are the real cheiron team.

*Sabine*

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on August 04, 2008, 10:46:38 AM
Lundin/Carlsson/Martin are my favourite, I prefer anysong Lundin is being involved on it with the guys.

I also like the combination of "Kreuger/Elofsson" because of What You See(is What You Get)

In general Cheiron guys as a whole were GREAT!!!

Definitely! That's why Brit's 2 first albums and the BSB's Millenium, Black & Blue and Greatest Hits will always be my favourite!

Rebecca

yes, true, the Cheiron guys are doing different sounds now.

I wonder why Arnthor and Anders Bagge split up?

Unexpected

Any track with Lundin in it with any combination I think would be great ,

clarsson/lundin/martin    is  :o

Khan9898

i hate Dr.Luke and Max working together...Rami stays true to the pop/r&b sound but the ultimate combo would be Lundin/Rami/Carlsson

*Sabine*

I like dr Luke and Max, it's just different but yes for sure "authentic Max" always has smth to do with Rami!