• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Emilia de Poret... On Fire!

Started by Tiiger, November 27, 2007, 10:04:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiiger

Oooh! I am so excited about Emilia's (not Big Big World-Emilia) upcoming album. She's working with Arnthor, Savan and this other guy called Janussi.
The new single "I Can" is written by these guys and the video is now finished. Check it out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PC4jSh4565Q

Short background information:
She released her first single "Mistreat Me (You'll Be Sorry)" back in 2001 (as Lia Andreen), they were going to launch her as the next big thing from Sweden, she was signed to German Edel and the single did pretty well in Scandinavia and Germany. She managed to release a second single (signed Elofsson) - "Back Where I Belong" before she was dropped. Unfortunately the album was never released.

In 2005 she made a comeback with the album "A Lifetime in a Moment", with all melodies signed Elofsson. Lyrics were written by some American guys. It did pretty well, she promoted the album the best she could. It is a lovely album, I recommend you all to get it. It has a soft, beautiful sound to it...

Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

turnaround

Very nice introduction and post.  8)
Thanks for that, and I liked "I can" pretty much already on first listen.
And I liked it..

Rebecca

Thanks Tiiger.

I love "I Can" too - it's kind of Cheiron-ish

I hope the rest of her album is like that

Tiiger

Glad you both like it!! I really hope it'll be a hit... Emilia deserves it, amazing singer!
Just the way you are
My love's never far
I will hear you call

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Great song great voice, i hope this gone be a hit in sweden
If you can dream it, you can be it.

maxmartin'sfan

maxmartin'sfan

Tiiger

Wohoo, it's awesome! *wish there was some sort of smilie that expressed love*
Just the way you are
My love's never far
I will hear you call

turnaround

Nice one! This will be a fantastic album, she is so right to work with Maratone.  8)
And I liked it..

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

This album gone rock....

new song "pick me up" i love it
and "i can" is nice and pretty

http://www.myspace.com/emiliadeporet
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Rebecca

Yeah, Pick Me Up is great.
I read on her myspace that her and Arnthor were childhood friends - both going to the same music school in Stockholm. That's so nice they stayed in touch and he's producing her album now!

maxmartin'sfan

I'm in her top friends  8)  'la classe" .. lool I'm joking

Alex Martin

I don't like pick me up,i prefer i can.
I hope max will be present in this album.
Arnthor alone it's not a big songwriter.

Tiiger

Arnthor didn't write I Can himself. Please, give the guy a chance.. it's not all about Max Martin.
Just the way you are
My love's never far
I will hear you call

Alex Martin

ah ah ah ok,I'll give to arnthor a chance. ;D