• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Emilia de Poret... On Fire!

Started by Tiiger, November 27, 2007, 10:04:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

Wow...I can wait then!!(if that's true)

Tiiger

"I Can" isn't even out yet, so I think it'll be a while before the second single is out.
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Unexpected

Tiiger

Good news Rebecca... and all other Australians... and poplovers!

"Pick Me Up" will be Emilia's debut-single in Australia, they're shooting the video in two weeks.  :D

Bad news... The album won't be out in Sweden until fall, while Australia will get it in August (if all goes well, I suppose!)
Just the way you are
My love's never far
I will hear you call

Out

Weird, that I didn't find this topic before, that's because it's hidden in this thread.

Quote from: NIKLAS"NiCkY" on December 09, 2007, 03:04:05 PM
Quote from: Alex Martin on December 08, 2007, 05:15:01 PM
I don't like pick me up,i prefer i can.
I hope max will be present in this album.
Arnthor alone it's not a big songwriter.
Arnthor are a big songwriter alone, i don´t get this talk about max martin all the time, Everyone forget about Rami/Arnthor Who produced if that´s ok with you Arnthor.. Everyone just see MAX but hello we have other great songwriters to, look at savan hi is the best under 2007 he is everywhere and know when we voted for best song 2007 Savan is everywhere....So please understand Maratone are more then MAx
The thing is that Rami and Arnthor are very good songwriters. But it's not enough to make a lot of world hits, you need to have a special gift, some feeling of hit, I don't know... But I really couldn't get interested in any other song from Shayne's album but "If That's Ok With You", the same with Celine Dion's album, yes, guys from Maratone worked with her, but songs doesn't catch attention at all. To listen and to forget. I guess Max can work on developing tune during a song as good as no one from Maratone can. And finally almost every record he touches turns gold and big hit. So this is why we all want him to touch this record. I wouldn't say there are so big percent of really good songs those are able to catch you for years written by Maratone guys without Max.

Weird choise for swedish artists to start her promotion from Australia.

Rebecca

oh, that is good news that Emilia's single will be released in Australia! finally, hardly anything I want to buy is released here. But yes, strange she is releasing in Australia first. Though I notice from her myspace page she is in Australia for some promotion in May.

I know what you mean Out, Rami and Arnthor are very good songwriters, but not hitmakers like Max.

Though I do love "Damaged" by Shayne Ward, it's actually my favourite Shayne Ward song.

Feelgoodlies

Oh that's great news,since it's been confirmed actually!!

btw I really liked I Can[Adam Tensta]Remix....I fell for it!!

Tiiger

Emilia's in Australia right now to shoot the new video.

Emilia "interviewing" two of the dancers who are involved with the video:
http://mittklipp.aftonbladet.se/app/viewMovie.action?id=20480

:D
Just the way you are
My love's never far
I will hear you call

Feelgoodlies

OMG I cant wait to see the video,I love the song.

When will her album be out please???

Rebecca

that's very exciting Emilia is shooting the video in Sydney, looking forward to seeing it and the release of her album.

Tiiger

TODAY I finally received the single I found on Ebay last week.

I've been looking for this single for like two years, it's super rare. It was Emilia's second single (and last from this "era") from her unreleased album in 2001. Of course it's Cheiron-connected too. Emilia co-wrote it with Mr Elofsson.  :D
It's a sweet ballady song, much like "Sometimes". Very Jörgen.

*happy*
Just the way you are
My love's never far
I will hear you call

Feelgoodlies

Rebecca

In our local paper there is an article about Emilia de Poret, about her releasing her new album in Australia etc, and it says "She's also backed by Swedish power team Max Martin and Arnthor Birgisson". I knew she worked with Arnthor but I didn't know about Max, but we'll see!

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,23827097-5009160,00.html

Tiiger

Thanks for the link, Rebecca. Please keep us posted if you find any more articles and stuff.
It's a nice article btw, but she never released four albums.. Just one, lol.  ;D

Also interesting that they mention Max. I hope he has written something for her, would be ace.
Just the way you are
My love's never far
I will hear you call

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

.  ;DAlso interesting that they mention Max. I hope he has written something for her, would be ace.
[/quote]

I asked emila about rami and max and she only said that arnthor and savan was working with her but that rami/max support the album and thought that it sound great..Maybe the newspaper think that max are involved because she recorde the songs in maratone studion,
If you can dream it, you can be it.